Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Finally I get to watch the DVD of CINTA .To mama sarah we heard so much of this movie and their reviews from friends in their blog unfortunately I am disppointed as I found it not too dramatic enough in my opinion but once again my view may differ from others.Overall I find the scene is between 3 couples searching for love a bit too boring.I guess you have to watch it yourself and perhaps you may feel it differently from me.

Idham.....jangan kata nak melalak setitis airmata pun tak turun......hehe....
I guess to each its own on taste rite?

I hope to watch Heart and from what I heard its more of teenagers love from my nieces,they of course enjoyed watching it.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur review is definitely different from the rest.. i hope i can watch the movie myself one day..

5:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...
thats why I said to each its own..maybe I was looking for more actions:)

10:56 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

aha lah kak elle...maybe bila kak elle baca reviews betapa bestnya cerita tu...kak elle dah bayangkan yang lebih dari apa yang kak elle tengok...masing2 ade citarasa masing2 kan...tapi cerita Heart tu okaylah untuk remaja....sad lov story...

1:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak lady...

u dah tengok cerita heart eh?ni my niece Hannah baru bagi cerita Korean pulak die kata pun macam cerita heart...ni dah banyak dvd entah bila bolih tengok...

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home