Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, January 12, 2007

It is always nice to go on holiday and every holiday I've taken so far I have loads of ole-ole to buy for my big family... for sisters,brothers,in laws and not forgetting nephews and nieces.One bag is just for stuff to give them and at times I just can't think of what to buy for each of them.Most time they not only get 1 but sometimes 2-3 items,so you can imagine how poor I'll be when I got back from a holiday.Many a time I say to myself ok no need to buy anything this trip maybe just chocolates for each family but somehow the heart say 'poor thing -they will be disappointed' especially when they come to fetch me at the airport and nothing for them.I just love to see their eyes lighted and the smiles when they see what I have for them and same goes to the parents too :)

My friend and colleague FT came back today after one month holiday in England visiting her son and these are the things she has for me.THANK YOU very much FT your thoughfullness is much appreciated.....*hugs* to you :)


A shopping bag

Leather case for my glasses.

Marks & Spencer talcum powder which is expensive here where I normally pay S$10.90 each.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FT....
My youngest brother just sms me to inform my sis in law has safely delivered a baby boy their 3rd child.So the Jellanie family has a new addition and next hari raya I have extra zakat to prepare.Will take a picture of baby when I visit them at the hospital tomorrow.
Till my next entry have a nice weekend........

9 Comments:

Blogger simah said...

have a nice weekend to u too akak!.. by the way..why do u adress ur family as *jellanie family*?

and congrats for the next addition to the family :0)

11:36 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:21 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

wakakaka....kak elle suka shopping bag tu...cute...

Kalau kita suka memberi...pasti orang lain pun tak akan pernah melupakan kita. Kecik besar pun barang yang dibeli kita tak kisah...selalunya orang kata...'It's the thought that counts'

1:23 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...
Jellanie is my father's name so as his children we are the Jellanie family.We are always being addressed that way even in an invitations Jellanie and family...hahaha...tu lah our trade mark:)

kak lady...
cantik and cute kan bag tu?betul lagi its the thought that counts:)

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle..cantik kan ole-ole dari England tu. Nora sokong cakap kak lady tu...btw...kak lady, renungan matamu menikam kalbu...he...he..

7:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...
mmg cantik kan?kening yg lentik tu mengancam kan?

8:06 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

oh..alang masa balik dari england hari tu pun banyak bawak balik bedak....jenis yang sama kot sebab kat malaysia aje kena rm 5o sebotol!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

oh wow mahal lah kalau RM$50/- kat sini $10.90 I ingat dah mahal but will still buy pasal dah biasa memakai nya bertahun2.

9:45 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Untuk norabella...hehehe...kening kak lady tak lah selentik tu...yang lebih ketara...mata tu taklah biru...

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home