Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, January 15, 2007


The purple crocs above is what Nana want for her birthday .... I bought it at World of Sports on my way home today.The price S$47.20... but they have 10% less .I am sure she will be happy with this crocs since thats what she wants.I do see some imitations but their finishing not as good.

We read about children crocs been caught at escalators not long ago but I guess its probably due to carelessness.While I was at World of Sport I saw adults ones but it looks a bit chunky and don't think it will look nice on my feet.



Kak lady untung anak sedara kan? at least I know dia nak yg ini and warna ungu(hint from Huda)jadi tak pening kepala....hehe

It is a headache to think what to get for them ... for the younger one we can get toys etc but once they reach their teens it will be $$ unless I get hints from them.....but of course there's a limit:)






HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY NANA.

Labels:

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday nana..beruntung nana ada auntie yg penyayang mcm kak elle..

4:32 AM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Happy b'day nana comel.

Kak Elle saya belum buat research and study pasal sandal nih, tp saya tgk famous juga di JB. Harga pula boleh tahan mahal. Sepasang sampai Rm100++. Kata jurujual tuh bagus utk kaki. Betul ker?

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me again.. kak elle boleh mintak tolong tak? i need to download a song in iwebmusic.com..tapi asyik ada error ja.. maybe the ize is too big or something.. i promised halil to put that music in his blog..(nak kasi students dia tension sebab ada exam hehe)..but i cant.. aka boleh tolong tak pls? this is a desperate call..

4:43 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...
TQ for the wishes.
iwebmusic just copy and paste to template unless that particular song is corrupted.I ever had a song pasted but no sound at all...check your template esp the html signs sometimes when we erase the song u prob TER erase some signs...this far I can help....give me the title of the song and I try to put into my template and see if it works.

ajzie...
I am not too sure abt it also but it has lots of pressure dots inlayed so prob that will help circulation for the foot.Yes its a bit expensive kan?add alittle bit more I can a pair of schols sandal myself....hahaa

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

akak..i found another site where i managed to upload the song.. thanks for ur info :0)

1:14 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

happy besday nana..

hint - laptop boleh..? *wink* :)

kak simah.. nak mintak another site to upload song tu.. tak lulus sy nie bab nak letak song kat blog..

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle,

I minat jugak kat sandal Crocs ni tapi my hubby & children against the idea of me wearing them. Mereka tak minat dan tak bagi I beli....hari-hari I dok intai orang pakai. Even my BIL belikan my sister for her birthday..

3:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah thats good whats the website maybe I can use sometimes:)

pisces...
laptop?? yg gambar fruits or animals.....hahaha

nora...

jahat betul dia org tu eh tak bagi u beli....beli aje lah dah 2 posing depan mereka.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

happy birthday dear Nana!

8:32 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak Elle...happy birthday to Nana...mesti dia happy dpt kasut crocs tu...Fareez pun ade satu...lady belikan...tapi yang murah je...tak ingat berapa lady beli...

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah...

TQ:)

kak lady...

she will be one happy girl:)

10:42 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

happy besday nana...

anak2 maklang ada gak sandal camtu, tapi murah punya. beli kat giant RM 11.oo je....jadiklah kak buat basahan..:)

8:49 AM  
Blogger Mulan said...

happy birthday nana...

sini tengah hot crocs tu kak elle.. si kecik ni takde size pulak dah.. mana nak cari ni..

8:53 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle

Mahalnya.. ada gak kat Carrefour jual RM 10.00 punya. Imitations le tuh. Saya tak kenan betul, ari tu Aiman nak saya pekakkan telingan aje

9:27 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Alamak lagu.... waduh.. sedapnya meruntun kalbu

9:27 AM  
Blogger ~ GAB ~ said...

Wahhh.. purple croc for a birthday, huh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA... Lucky her.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Typhoon Sue said...

ist time posting here... nice blog...

waaa.... crocs are really the 'in' thing now. everybody i know have at least one. sadly, no matter how fashionable it is to wear one, I still can't bring myself to put my big fat feet into those big ugly shoes...

:)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

happy birthday nana....seronoknya anak2 saudara dapat aunty macam kak elle.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mak lang..
dia request nak crocs sandal color purple so that will settle satu headache.

mulan...
plenty at world of sport and it comes in all colours and design from size 1-9

sya...
I pun didn't expect it to be that expensive tapi nak gembirakan birthday girl I bought it...hehe....lagu nostalgia kan?

sue...
thanks for dropping by and you are rite its a bit chunky looking and neither will it look nice on me:)

gab...
welcome to my humble home ... yeah one lucky b'day gal and am glad to say she loves it as I had dinner at my sis tonite and BBQ to follow on saturday evening.

kak teh...
I have no one else to give my kasih sayang its to them ...

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm back! This song makes me feel like joining FT's line dance!

Happy B'day Nana..

9:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah..
welcome back to blogland:)

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home