Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

School holiday......

Yes the school holiday is here and like any other school ACS(International) too is like ghost building except for a handful of students who are back for extra classes.It was in the national newspaper asking " What's a school holiday when children have to go back to school?"so plan for family holiday is difficult to some....and I too will be asking whats the point of having to go back to school when its a school holiday???

Now that I am working in a school I realise that the sacrifies that the teachers are doing is for the benefit of the children.They too want to go for holidays but work comes first they arrange for their students esp those weaker ones so they teachers can spend more time coaching them unlike normal school hours.I salute to the teachers :)


Now that the school are having holiday so is the canteen ... yeah we have no canteen food for 1 month not even my favourite siew mai in the morning and to walk out in the hot sun for lunch .. thank you very much I'd rather stayin and eat anything.



Today I promised the non acedamic staff that I will bring something for the 8 of us and so this morning I woke up at 5.30am to cook this .......







Yes tanghoon goreng .... watching them eat tadi makes me so happy they have second helping that means its very delicious ..... hahaha



My breakfast hehe pisang rebus .... sedappppppp

till my next entry......

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of The House said...

My gosh .. lamanya tak makan pisang rebus! Used to have it masa kecik dulu when my grandmas rajin buatkan. The tanghoon looks yummy too, especially since I belum breakfast and my tummy dah berkeroncong. hee hee ... nak gi cari breakfast lah ni, Kak Elle. Just yoghurt, I think :(

Since it's school holidays, you should be on leave too ... mesti tak banyak kerja langsung tu.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth..

I kerja begaji buta duduk diam dlm sickbay and do my knitting...hehe

nak amek cuti tu bolih tapi cannotleave as atok is not that well so perhaps will keep till end of the year balance tu...pro rata ada 33 days this year.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

hahaha, gaji buta!! Never mind, Kak Elle, boleh juga relax masa kat office tu kan?

10:52 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

ingat akak nak datang sini, boleh mntak gorengkan mee untuk maklang...

miss mee goreng...

1:56 PM  
Blogger Ummi365 said...

tak pernah makan lagi pisang rebus.. camna nak buat dia?

2:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

QOTH...

Best tau bergaji buta ni tak payah kerja...duk diam2 dlm bilik...hahaha

2:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

mee goreng saya tak sehebat masakan maklang ... kalau goreng dr sini sampai sana basi juga di buatnya.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

cari pisang yg betul dah amsak rebus ngan sedikit garam sampai empok..makan cicah cicah gula pun sedap:)

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha'ah kan.. kenapa mesti pergi sekolah masa cuti sekolah...

tu pisang apa yang kak elle guna tu?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Olala.. tanghung goreng, my favourite.. Siap dengan cili potong... YUM...

Pisang rebus..??? Hmm, first time I heard pisang rebus.. Must try...

8:38 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

suealeen...

saya guna pisang tandok manis sedap:)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath....

tanghung goreng tu habis bersih smlm they love it.

Cannot use delmonte eh pisang rebus tu.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home