Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sakit oooooo.......

Who says its not painful?ya..ya..a lot of people say its relaxing but not first timer like our dear Claire - our english language teacher from UK .... sakit ooooo.....we were all chatting while waiting for our turn then I notice she was going aarrrgggghhh .... so decide to tape her in action .....





the lady doing the massage is visual handicap from the Assc for the Blind and she is strong and good .... her means of earning a living......after seing what Claire went through I decide not to have that foot massage ..... hehehehe


Update on atok

Yesterday he went for the brain scan and it was normal no infarc or bleeding in the brain ...alhamdulillah:)


but on the otherside he is still confuse in the sense he is having flashback still and yesterday he says the doctors are KGB and patients CIA and were beaten by the KGB...adoooiiii .... kita layan aje lah ye .... then he told me everyone got a radio each from philips company and when I ask where is his radio? .... he didn't get because he didn't register????


Is this sign of 'nyanyuk'?perhaps lah kan? ... doc say when for course of antibiotic complete see how his memory be like sometimes when old people have fever they tend to be in delirium hope what he said is true.


Update on maklang

I just spoke to maklang few minutes ago she sounded well but tired too many visitors she couldn't rest ... takpe lah maklang semua yg datang tu niat baik ... its true if its me myself I don't really want visitors yet till at least 3-4 days later as after major surgery we should give the patient complete rest first.She is on no movement for another 2 days so tengok ceiling aje kata dia .... cian maklang nanti kita gantung tv kat ceiling so maklang kan watch ye .... sorry suka berguarau:)...she even ask the children to go back to hotel as she got headache with their noise and activities.

You rest lah maklang ye .... we will still doakan for your speedy recovery.


Yesterday was school last day for the term and school will reopen on on June 23rd.....there will 6 groups of student 2 groups will be leaving for chiangmai doing field service work helping the villages people to do painting or repairing, 2 groups leaving for Russia own expenses of course and 1 group going to Vietnam to do field work and a big group going to Africa .... to explore and the its S$5k for the African trip .... if its FOC aunty nurse sure will follow .... hahaha

After 12 noon the school was deserted very quiet indeed only the tutor all were having a discussion and meetings maybe for next term project.When I left they were still around at 4pm.
I probably will be off too for at least 15 days but havent decide which week to take yet....maybe last 3 wks of the school holidays.....yahooooooooooooo......hehehe afterall I have 40 days leave rite??? plenty more to take at end of the year.






till my next entry

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger cikMilah said...

Part last tu yang paling best! Dah plan nak ke mana tu? :)
Lepas operation memang rasa tak bermaya, tak nak orang kacau kan. Semuga atok dan maklang cepat recover.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak elle,

Bercuti ke mana tu?

Betul kata kak elle, seeluknya pelawat tunggu beberapa hari selepas pesakit ok baru melawat sebab ummi sendiri pernah merasa, betapa penatnya melayan tetamu bila kita lepas surgery. tapi nak suruh balik tak eluk pulakkan sebab orang niat baik nak melawat.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

part last tu mmg best tapi skg tak bolih nak buat plan kita fikirkan keadaan atok dulu.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

no plan yet maybe KL tinggal rumag ummi bolih?dah tu kita paint KLCC red ye...hehehe

itu yg sebaik nya kan ummi tapi niat mereka baik melawat yg sakit cuma maybe kita kurangkan masa nya.

7:42 PM  
Blogger zino said...

salam..
apa yg atok lalui ada lah proses biasa.. dulu uwan zino pun macam tu.. dia boleh flashback sehingga ke zaman mak zino kanak2.. macam2 cerita yg mak zino tak sepatutnya tau dia cerita balik..

kena layan je dengan baik..

balik dari kelantan nanti inshaAllah kami pun nak ziarah maklang.. tak tau la masa tu maklang mungkin dah balik rumah kot..

nak bercuti kemana tu? kalau ada di KL nanti boleh datang wedding angah ya.. hehe

10:08 PM  
Blogger Sue.Aleen said...

saya pernah rasa reflexology... 1st sakitnyeee... geli pun ada..

so sorry to hear about atok's condition. that 'agents' part a bit hillarious.. can't help myself...

yepp... agree with you on the surgery & recovery matter... should at least give the person to rest for few days... even a mom of a normal delivery pun nak rest after a tiring battle.

lastly... happy holiday...

1:39 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

kalau dengar atok 'bercerita'..flashback tu kita bolih ketawa juga...bukan kehendak nya tapi dari NYA...betul kami melayan nya..kesian nya maid tak faham kekadang apa yg atok cakap kat dia jadi kena ler marah.

cuti mungkin tak kemana menjaga atok kalau pergi pun mungkin ke kerteh sahja tapi tak bolih confirm skg ikut keadaan atok dulu.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

suealeen...

my arm masih lebam lagi dek massage hari tu ni skg terpaksa guna baju berlengan....hehe


saya dulu masa bertugas di wards saya sungguh kesian pada pesakit2 yg tak putus2 ada pelawat sedangkan mereka hendak berehat.Masa saya had major surgery saya pesan kaum keluarga jgn dtg hingga hari esok nya itu pun bila saya buka mata kejap2 saya nampak bapak duduk tunggu.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak, CIA? Boleh tahan jugak ya?:)
Bestnya dapat 40 hari leave, jangan tak sempat nak ambik pulak.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia....


hehe mesti amek tak bolih carry fwd rugi...

so bila nak mai sg lagi?

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home