Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Staff Welfare Day....


Today is staff day for all of us at the school .... we had a shoulder massage ,foot reflextology and beer tasting for men's folk and women's folk :)



The massage starts at 3.30pm and the teachers started first before us as they finish school at 3.30pm today and by the time I had mine was past 6.30pm ...... adoi mak sakit nya esp bila urut mengunakan siku nya.Both of them are visual handicap and they are really good at it....whatever they earned the association kept 20% as they provide the equipments for them.



This aunty nurse having her shoulder massage ... oh its painful tomorrow sure blue black .... hehehe





Aunty Anne's turn .......




Ms Ang Lay Tee and Pat Simmonds having their foot done .....



Then its BBQ TIME FOR ALL ......



Mr Charles Png in blue our Vice Principal (pastoral)..garang tau dgn murid2....sebelah dia Chin S C guru bahasa melayu and Gregory our IT man.



The lady in red with black jacket another vice principal Ms.Kathleen Manley pun garang....


Me with some of the teachers and Anne our accts executive.






All the teachers having a merry time drinking beer from Belgium ......




Our ex student Charmaine who is doing part time doing input for the school......




Joanna from New Zealand our Councellor


Ni dia org nya yg headhunted me for this job .... Ivy our Associate Director.

Ms An Yan ( mandarin teacher from China) and Ms Haseenah PE teacher.



BBQ time

Our principal Dr John Barret with some of the teachers ......



More photos with cikgu2 ......

there are more pictures but I won't put it up too many ......
overall we had a good time.




till my next entry.............

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger simah said...

dlm banyak banyak gambar tu... i tengok gambar makanan aja! heheheh

memang nampak happy ajer diaorang... memang ramai ka foreign staffs kat sanan akak?

tak nak snap blue black lengan ka *wink*

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah....

esok ler baru nampak lebam2 tu agak nya:)

yes we have lots of foreign teachers here...ni byk yg dah balik cepat.

11:05 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

seronoknya tgk orang enoy...InsyaAllah...I will be able to enjoy mine after this...AMin....

8:34 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Oooo kakak nurse kena urut dan makan-makan yang sedap-sedap... best sekali yang part urut tu, sakit pun tak pe sebab lepas tu sedap :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Ramai jugak cikgu mat salleh and minah salleh in the school... To be honest, I'm glad you have found this job... I think you are more happy here...

10:18 AM  
Blogger Sue.Aleen said...

sedapnya kena urut.. tambah lagi kalo satu badan...

makan lagi... bbq plak tu.. sedap la...

10:39 AM  
Blogger D said...

hehe... kak elle kalau tak de gambar food, tak sah! looks like you sure had fun!! take care kak elle.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

bila lagi nak enjoy kan?
all the best maklang to you:)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

di sini service kita di hargai...hehehe

11:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

yes should have come here earlier kan?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

suealeen...

kita cuma dpt shoulder and back masg aje..

makan2 hargai staff ....haha

11:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

food makes the world go round...hahaha

11:59 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

bestnya chicken BBQ atas bara api tu...

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

patutlah tangan kak elle lebam2.. heheh sakit tak?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah..

mmg sedap tapi tak makan byk lepas kena massage dah kong badan...

4:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

sakit tau sampai hari ni pakai blouse lenagn panjang takut org ingat I kena hantam...hehehe

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home