Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quiet day.....


Normally sunday my sisters will be spending few hours at my place but not today since its along weekend they have their own plans.So that means less cooking for me since no one coming for lunch.Never the less I fried kway teow for breakfast and also had that for lunch and maybe for dinner too....apa tak 1 kg kway teow just for me and Wati.

Atok hasn't been well since last week,he's having loose stool sampai 4 packs of diapers gone...bermacam ubat dah makan.Yesterday Doc Adah bought more medicines for me.Ntah lah why he has this irritable bowels .... sikit-sikit,kejap-kejap...so far not dehydrated otherwise I have to send him to hospital.Since he had the loose stool he also stops his other medications for time being.I just hope the lacteol forte will help him to recover soon.


My sis Ram and b-i-l Saat came by early this morning and brought murtabak from Arab St and of course atok no appetite so the one who wallop is me....hehehe






Huh ni dia murtabak singapura ...byk nya daging puas makan.I only had half of that the other half kept for atok.






My fried kway teow this morning - my whole day meal ler nampak nya :) or maybe tomorrow's breakfast too.

Around 12.30pm sis Lina came with chicken porridge for atok and he only ate half of that and continue his sleep.

I bought a bunch of delmonte bananas 3 days ago and as usual 2-3 will be left no one touching it so I mashed it up and make mini lempeng pisang for afternoon snack and as at this time I am eating them while doing this entry.

Ok need to continue doing my billings now so tomorrow can relax whole day.

till my next entry............


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

sedap kak..murtabak singapore memang feberet maklang...ni nak kena sakit ni risaunya...

7:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

bukan ur feberet aje mine too satu tu I bolih habiskan tau:)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home