Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Musical......



With these 3 tickets finally I get to watch the most awaited PRamlee the Musical.





I went with my niece Huda as her birthday treat along with Doc Adah.What can I say but a superb performance.I can't compare what you may have watch in KL as the casts been change esp lead actor from Sean Ghazi to Musly Ramlee and also from Siti Nurhaliza to Emelda.



Qoth I can't imagine CT playing the role of Azizah especially the part of hugging!!! maybe its change now she is not in the cast... hehehe



The whole show was great and the songs bring back memory of yesteryears .... everyone did well but somehow I don't like Melissa Saila role as Norizzan ... she is too rough and as far as I can remember the late Norizzan is soft spoken.



We clapped throughout the closing curtain non stop and a big hugs to Musly and Liza Hanim for a good performance and singing.They both were superb+++ and 5***** to them:)if given a chance I don't mind watching the 2nd half all over again infact I was singing along .... ho..ho..ho...kaki ni macam nak bangun berjoget aje....hahaha


I bought the circle seats but somehow we change to gallery as there were lots of empty seat for that $80 seats during the 2nd half after intermission.



I would like to take this opportunity in wishing maklang a speedy recovery - just heard she is going for surgery next week.Take care maklang our prayers are with you always.






zwani.com myspace graphic comments
till my next entry........

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Abang Long said...

Salam hormat. Rasa rindu, sudah lama tidak pulang ke tanah Singapura. Selamat menonton P.Ramlee the musical.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

I love P Ramlee's songs and movies... Had fun watching Bujang Lapuk... Wish I had a chance to watch this musical...
Yes, my prayers to maklang for her full recovery.

11:08 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Kami kat sini boleh tengok Bujang Lapok kat TV aje...manalah ada theatre kat ulu ni...jadiklah tu...nasib baik ada TV!

Thanks for your prayers kak...takutnya rasa...berapa kali I hujan...macam2 masuk dalam kepala ni!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

abang long...

salam kembali dan TQ sudi singgah..u org sg ye?dah banyak berubah every year ada yg baru.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

This is one show I wouldn't miss even if I have to pay an ex seat...a very good show indeed.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

a repeat show in KL on 28th May ni with same casts.

Jgn risau ye maklang operation tu selamat 'think positive'insya'allah semua nya akan berjaya:)

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak masa kat kl ummi tak tenguk pun.. mungkin sebab tak ada kawan kut..

8:13 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

jom ummi book tiket for the 28th kita gi sama2...hehe

takde teman bawak budak2 I think they too will enjoy it.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home