Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update on atok etc.....


As Ive written before atok is back in hospital he is being diagnosed as having chest infection again.He is stable for now but a little confuse like when he was first admitted 4 months ago.He is getting flashback and I think if this is the beginning of senilety we have to accept it but today the doctor says his delirium maybe due to infection as he is also having fever so to observe after the course of anti-biotic if it still persisit then they will do a scan of the brain incase he had a silent stroke.Today when I visited him after work he closes his eyes most time but talking coherantly to himself and seem like he is plucking something then put it his mouth to eat....but once at times he speaks sense and correct.


Praying hard that he won't suffer anymore and get well soon.



Update on Maklang Kerteh .... paklang sms me in the morning to say that she went into OT at 10 am by 3pm when I had no news I sms him to enquire and ans she is still in operation theatre and finally at 4.40pm he said she is out and am in ICU for obseravtion ... YA all major surgery will be put into ICU for close observations....a speedy recovery untuk maklang juga.




I am done with my knitting and am reading this now ..... found it in the library .... so far so good.



Today is teacher-parents day .... as early as 8.30am parents strolled in to get update on their children's progress and it didn't end till almost 6pm.


As usual the school provided us with lunch ... 6 dishes to go with yellow rice ... so sedapppp .....




The caterer preparing the buffet table ......



What's on my plate ....chicken rendang,mutton curry,beef masak kicap,ikan sambal and tofu and telur dadar berinti udang ..... jahanam diet ku .... last nite BBQ and todayssssss .... ish..ish..ish ....



My bruised arm after yesterday's shoulder massage .... sakitooooooooo

Today terpaksa guna blouse 3/4 sleeve nak sembunyikan dari pandangan orang takut di sangka kena pukul pulak ..... hehehe



Wanmommy ni dia hadiah untuk cucu Jordan ...... universal colour tau since sex not revealed.







till my next entry...............

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Macam my Atok jugak masa dia hospitalised baru-baru ni. Kejap ingat, kejap lupa. Hope your Atok & Mak Lang cepat sembuh. Lama jugak ya MLang kena operate tu.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia..

Insya'allah mereka berdua akan sembuh tak lama lagi...mmg maklang was in surgery for almost 6 hrs..kesian dia ni agak dlm kesakitan bila bergerak atas katil tu tapi mungkin she will be given a strong sedation thru' IV drip dia.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Amboi amboi Kak Elle, makan lagi ceritanya... Wish I was employed by them... Makan aje tak abis abis... Hehe.

Semoga Atok fully recover very soon...

10:14 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

CATH...

bestkan asyik makan aje katsekolah ni...lagi 6mths I kena tukar size baju nanti:)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Ugh teruk juga your bruise from the massage, Kak Elle. Good idea to cover up with a longer sleeve ... susah pulak nanti ada orang ingat you kena dera!

What nice school is this that fetes its staff to frequent yummilicious meals - mutton, daging, ayam, ikan, udang semua ada! Be careful kak Elle, hari-hari diet busted and like you said, nanti kena beli baju baru lagi. But that is really nice of the school .... when I go to Parent-Teacher conference at my children's schools, sometimes kena tunggu forso many hours. haus & lapar tak terkata but air pun tak dijamu!

Hoping for Atok to get better soon. You take care too.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

parents get to eat snacks and savoury and lemonade in the multipurpose hall and staff get those yummy food....hehehe

7:51 PM  
Blogger zino said...

atok masuk spital semula... semuga atok cepat sembuh..

9:53 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...harap atok akan sembuh...begitu juga maklang...pray for her speedy recovery

10:25 PM  
Blogger Abang Long said...

Berbaktilah kepada insan yang kita sayangi .... semoga atuk cepat sembuh... AMIN.

1:36 AM  
Blogger ALAF21FC said...

BERSABARLAH dengan ujian Nya.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

aha atok readmitted lagi with chest infection and suka meracau lagi....skg plan nak bercuti pun tergendala.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

smlm buat MRI Brain and alhamdulillah normal...mungkin bolih pulang lah tu.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

abanglong...

mmg kami sayang kat atok dia lah bapa kami.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

alaf21fc...

insya'allah kami redha ujian dari Nya

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home