Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Get well soon.....






Atok is back in hospital again,he was admitted this afternoon after long persuation by my sis Aini.Yesterday I tried but unsuccessful and in the afternoon my sis Lina also failed.He has been having the run since last week and am getting weaker and he sleeps most time and I am afraid that he may just slip into a coma without us knowing.





This morning Wati told me atok was awake at 2.30am and was delirious which is not a good sign.I called Aini and explain to her and ask her to come by to see atok and do the needful.It isn't easy and finally managed to persuade him into going but when ambulance he acted again but lucky the ambulance staff were patient with him.





I managed to go off work early at 4pm and straight to the hospital to take over from her and by time I arrived a bed was allocated to him in ward 61 room 13 an isolation ward again as he is also having chest infection and this time on his right lung.He is NIL BY MOUTH tonite as they will be doing investigations on him tomorrow and I hope he will be ok otherwise he will be very moody:)Sometimes he remembers and sometimes he can't at this period.



Let us pray for both maklang and atok for a speedy recovery.





till my next entry..............



Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Ummi365 said...

semoga atok lekas sembuh ya. kesian atok.

11:23 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

kesian atok...moga atok cepat baik dan dijauhi dr segala kemudharatan.
kak elle pun tk care ek,sama2 kita doakan utk atok & maklang!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

atok tak habis keluar masuk hospital this year kan?

6:05 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

thank you yes I kena lah take care kalau dua2 sakit nanti kesian wati kena jaga kami..hehe

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be praying for him. Hope medication will help him.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

thank you.

6:59 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

InsyaAllah...with good proper care Atok akan sembuh kembali...

Maklang pun doakan atok jugak ..moga2 kami berdua akan pulang dengan sihat...

Still havint the cold feet for tomorrow...takutnya..moga Allah kuatkan hati maklang..Amin...

7:42 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Doa kami semoga atok sihat semula. Amin.

9:45 AM  
Blogger sakurasa 2 said...

Kak Elle kita sama-sama doakan moga atok kembali sihat.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Hope Atok gets better soon...

10:41 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

itu yg kami harapkan dan kalau bolih biarlah sampai sembuh betul2 baru balik...

maklang pun take care ye:)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...


insya'allah:)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sakurasa ...

terima kasih ye.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

our hope too lets pray together ye?

10:51 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Kesian atok, semuga cepat sembuh. Dan pada maklang juga... doa say dan keluarga semuga kedua-duanya pulih spt sediakala...

12:07 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...semoga atok akan sembuh dlm masa terdekat...dpt tau pasal maklang juga...semoga kedua2nya pulih...Insyaallah

Akak take care...doa kami untuk atok...

3:36 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Sama-sama lah kita doakan untuk Atok & Mak Lang cepat sembuh..

Take care of yourself Kak Elle. It may take some toll on you physically & mentally.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

kepada NYA saya berdoa semoga atok and maklang cepat sembuh.

~~~~

kaklady...

sakit ni dtg dgn gitu ajekan?..hari ni atok berapa sihat he is confused byk jawapan salah di beri.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

terima kasih kerena mengingatkan kesejahteraan saya:)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home