Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Another weekend is here again and its back to work tomorrow and I don't think I had enough rest yet.

Last night I was busy packing the dates that I got few days ago.






What do you do with a 5kg kurma? Well I am sharing them with my siblings of course:)I bought the containers and start to pack them last nite.I smsed them not to buy them as I have plenty to share with them.Managed to pack 9 containers and these will be our appetiser for iftar thats round the corner.

The ready packed kurma for my beloved siblings.

This was my dinner last night after packing the kurmas I felt hungry as last meal was at 12.30pm lunch of laksa.My 4th sis will norm come on saturdays with brunch for my father and she bought roti jala and roti boyan.My dad kept the roti jala for me but since I bought laksa I had that instead.At 9pm wanted to warm up the roti jala and to my disappointment it had turn bad sticky and smelly .... I guess the person who made them must have done it very early in the morning before sending them to retailers at the markets/stalls so it doesn't keep till night.I had no choice but to defrost my frozen prawns wanton and thats the wanton soup above and I had all 12 wantons .... *greedy eh?*


Woke up early and went to market at 7.30am .... ah its so nice to be first comers and you don't have to fight with the makciks and ah sohs....haha
Decide to cook spinach with sweet potato soup and sotong hitam,buying the stuff was a breeze no waiting at all.Also bought 3 types of fish,beef,prawns and other stuffs.
Got home and start the battle of cleaning and cooking and then scrub the kitchen floor and toilets.
For the stingray this is what I cook ..... chili.....chili.....chili......and so sedap:)Cath and OD masih ada nak tak?
Part 1 of the ikan pari still half naked ..... hehe
Parts 2 of the ikan pari all covered with chillissssssssssssssssss
recipe available at my dapur simple to cook try ok?
Now back to do my homework hmmmmmmmmm ..............
till my next entry....................





Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

sedapnya pari bercili and those wantans...mintak sikit!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

nak mai lah:)wantans tu walaupun frozen tapi sedap siap ngan perencah soup semua.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

kak elle,
Sedopnya ikan pari cili tu... Kurma tu mintak sebijik boleh?
Hari tu, Cath pergi grocery shopping ada nampak kurma tapi tak beli. Menyesal sungguh. Next time kena beli 2 lbs. Dah lama Cath tak makan kurma.

Teringat masa buka puasa with Nik, kurma lah yang kita jamah dulu.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

nak satu aje?takpe I bagi u satu container tapi kena dtg ambil nya.

Ikan pari ngan sambal tu mmg sedap.

eh you and Nik was an item ke before?sayang tak menjadi kan?

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, I heard yesterday Masjid Ba'alwi dah start giving out korma few days ago. Ikan pari tu best nya..menyelerakan!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

kurma ni dari Ba'alwi:)
nanti pergi bt gombak beli ikan pari smlm fresh ikan2 dia.

7:31 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...ikan pari & sotong tu nampak sedap...lebih pedas lebih sedap kan...

Happy Belated birthday to John...wah...gambar dia ngan cucu dia tu ke?

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan kak Elle...jarang dpt blog hop sekarang...sibuk...

9:05 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

rindu sgt dgn you:)
mmg lebih pedas lagi sedap tapi I kena bawa towel lah .... hahaha

selamat menyambut ramadhan to u too.

9:10 PM  
Blogger D said...

you inspire me for my menu during Ramadhan...

3:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

glad my simple cooking inspire you:)
selamat menyambut bulan yg mulia.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home