Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Earthquake!! yes earthquake in Indonesia last night ..... I was having a bite at the dinner table when I felt some tremors at first I thought why is my chair shaking ?? issit going to break into two??then I felt again and this time I had my hand on the glass table and I look around and it was only after I felt the 3rd time it strikes that it must be earth quake in Indonesia!!! Bapa came out from the bedroom and I ask him if felt anything?He thought someone was shaking his bed thats why he got up.Straight away I swith the tv on and true enough there was an earth quake.My hope there won't be anymore pity those poor people over there ... no where to go.
Ya Allah Ya Tuhan ku jauhkan lah bala petaka pada umat2 yg ada.....amin.

Today first day of ramadhan and alhamdulillah mine was fine but what do you do when you only have 25 minutes to dish some dinner for iftar?? I reached home around 6.40pm and I can't think of anything to cook and since I have leftover rice from last nite ... I just did a simple fried tomato rice (click for recipe).The soup haha frozen wonton with silk tofu and of course kurma.




I hope the fried tomato rice will inspire some of you to try .... this is all I can cook for bapa and me today.Weekend will have more dishes as siblings will be joining for the break.

How was your first day of ramadhan?Hopefully takde yang ponteng ye? ..... kelakar tau ada juga pesakit ni complain sakit gastric tapi kenape cuma bulan puasa????


till my next entry...............




Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat berpuasa.

Embarassed to say that I sangkut today - dizzy & nauseous. Last year first few days sama jugak tapi I tak buka puasa. Today, my boss pushed, he said dizzy means low blood sugar & you have to eat. Asalnya I ingat nak balik rumah lie down aje.
Insyallah, tomorrow will be better:)

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

takpe kalau sakit just take a break..so kalau nak sahur u minum lah milo the sugar in it can help you not to go hypo again:)Insya'allah you can do it in days to come.

10:12 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

salam...

kesian pada yang ditimpa earthquake kan...moga2 ada hikmah disebaliknya, InsyaAllah..

sedap nampak silk tofu soup tu...

6:46 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

mmg kesian asyik di timpa masaalah aje kan negara jiran kita tu?

soup tu agak feberet paklang kan?senang aje masak express....hehehe

6:56 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

kak elle,
Cath pun bila turned on CNN this morning, terkejut dengar ada earthquake kat Indonesia.

Esok Cath nak gi ke grocery store beli buah kurma. Dah tak tahan tengok picture aje...

10:25 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

CATH...

aiyee mengidam buah kurma dia....hahaha

1:35 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak elle

Im back..

Terasa gak tremor ek? I was just out from the lift so tak terasa but friends yg still in the office terasa gak.

Send my regards to Dr. Adah.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

selamat pose kak elle..
thanx for sharing the food..tak dapat makan, janji dapat tengok & telan air liur pun cukup la..

5:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

selamat kembali:)selamat berpuasa juga.

mmg terasa tu ingat kerusi nak patah maklum lah yg duduk pun baby elephant....hehehe


mulan....

selamat berpuasa juga to you and family:)tu masakan express...haha

7:45 PM  
Blogger D said...

kak elle, husband has been suffering some heart burn/gastricitist, possibly side effect of some other earlier medication. Symptoms are more of ulcer but doctor not running checks (biasala kat sini). But Alhamdulillah, yesterday was okay. Tulah hikmah puasa kot..?

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home