Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been tagged by Opah De .......


[ 5 things in my bag ]
- Wallet - to hold my $$ and cards.
- House keys/clinic keys - kang tak dapat masuk.
- Hphone - a must for contact
- pen - for messages
- estee lauder lipstick - to refresh my look :)
-
[ 5 things in my wallet]
- $$$ of course
- Identity card- don't leave home without it.
- Bank card POSB and UOB
- credit cards - visa,mastercard and diners
- Receipts - to keep incase need to exchange goods

[ 5 favourite things in my bedroom]
- my brass doublebed-to zzzz and golek2
- TV - 2 watch my favourite shows
- Laptop - my link to the world and friends like OD:)
- aircond - to keep cool on hot days
- fan - to circulate the air

[ 5 things I like to do]
- on holiday again - not enough the last trip
- to relax and not go to work - but can't retire yet
- shop till I drop - hahaha
- be with my blogger friends - this is for everyone who wish to meet me.
- give my resignation letter to my boss - unless you give me an pay raise.

[ 5 things I am doing now]
- typing this tag - OD next time tag others ah:)
- Yming with maklang - but she's busy typing dah tak layan kat my msg lagi
- watching tv too at same time - sitcom puteri
- eating a banana - dessert after dinner
- answering phone call from my sister - she has swelling of her leg due to insect bite!

[ 5 people I want to tag]
maklang the terrer in handwork
nurul huda aka magnolia kisses
nazura the temp teacher
mulan in vietnam
d pause to reflect

thats all folks till my next entry..............


-

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

cuti dulu eh dari buat tag ni...lusa ke tulat ke..bulat ke...

11:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ekekekeekekeke... Okay... lain kali OD tak tag Kak Elle tapikan... OD boleh minta orang lain tolong tagkan... ahakz... sihat ke Kak Elle?

2:38 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

takpe bagi chance rihat maklum lah ada tetamu istimewa datang kan?


OD...

TQ...TQ....janji tau?hahaha

7:10 AM  
Blogger D said...

oopsss.. padan muka lama tak blog hopping - tak perasan tag ni.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...buat lah nak tau juga apa rahsia you:)

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home