Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's birthday time again in the Jellanie's family.
Today 6th Sept is my nephew Asfar 4th birthday ..... my youngest brother's son.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Asfar
Happy birthday to you.




I use panorama to do this picture as you can see the his photo was taken on Adriana's
birthday party and the cake was also on that day Secret Recipe's Marble Cheesecake.

Wak wish you a happy birthday dear Asfar and may you grow to be a successful person and menjadi anak yg soleh kebangaan umi and abah.

Sept month also see 5 more b'days in the Jellanie clan ..... adoi pokek ku koyak lagi:) ..... hehehe


till my next entry.............

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Ajzie said...

sama birthday dengan anak2 azi...

Happy Birthday to Asfar...

10:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie....

ye ke?sama2 kita celebrate yok...happy birthday untuk anak2 ajzie juga.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

kak elle,
Cath was reading your post with Emma in bed beside me and once she saw picture of Asfar, she was singing Happy Birthday to you... That's so cute. Thought I have to tell you this.
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Asfar!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

happy birthday asfar...

Poket koyak..jahit jelaa...

8:05 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

please thanx Emma for me:)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

koyak yg ni tak bolih di jahit...haha

8:07 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Meriahnya Jellanie's family ni. Macam2 celebration...

Happy Bday to Asfar!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

wahhh..so many bdays..anyway happy bday all..semuga panjan umur

11:33 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

kalau dari big family macam ni kan?every week and every month ada aje yg menyambut b'day.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro jin...

TQ TQ yes panjang umur dan murah rezeki kan?

7:52 PM  
Blogger ween said...

happy birthday asfar.. semoga menjadi anak yg soleh dan berjaya didunia dan akhirat... amin

12:28 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ween...

thank u ween..takde b'day cupcake for asfar ke?...hehehe

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home