Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, September 08, 2007

When you come from a big family there are always a function to celebrate and whats most in demand? aha birthdaysssssssssss

Today 8th Sept is bro in law John's birthdays no doubt we are thousands of miles away your birthday is being remembered and to you dear John .....

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH GOOD HEALTH ALWAYS.


John a brand new datok with cucu Will ..... hey you 2 looks alike lah ..... haha

Another birthday tomorrow of my brother Fandi .......

Selamat menyambut hari lahir dan semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki dan terutama sihat selalu ...... elo esok belanja makan di-mana eh?



3 down and 3 more birthdays to come ...*mengeloh panjang*.....hehehe

I guess you all don't have so many birthdays in the family rite?The Jellanie clan is big so practically every month there's someone birthday to remember and just in case if I forget sorry ah folks as there are times my brain freezed so tak ingat lansung:)

Month of october sees 4 more birthdays aiyoyo..............

I have nothing much to merepek today nothing much to write except mengodeh teratak maklang ..... hahaha .......
No cooking either bought laksa for lunch and as for dinner dunno yet what to eat most likely no cooking either.

I plan to go into town but am so lazy and came home straight from work.

Sad news I received mail from united mileage plus and star alliance ..they change their policy and as of end of this year any mileage not claimed will be deemed inactive......how can lahhhhhhhhh I still have miles to clear.
When to go and where *think...think* enough for Australia,NZ,HK,JAPAN,HAWAII and other Asian countries ....... sayang nya if I don't use it......must decide soon.


till my next entry..................

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger D said...

tell me how you keep track of all your family's birthdays? I mean, remembering them is one matter, wishing is another...

5:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

as long as my brain function tu lah I can remember .... hehehe
maybe in times kena pakai PDA.....hahaha

7:11 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

kak elle,
Meriah kalau ada big family, kan?
Pasal mileage tu, bawa lah Cath pergi jalan2, boleh arrrhhhh????

9:10 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

selamat harijadi untuk Uncle John and Bro Fendi. Moga panjang umur dan murah rezeki hendakNya....

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

I only have 53000 miles enough for 1 person to fly to Australia or NZ...kalau asian countries bolig pergi 2 org...nak gi states nak ada 7000 miles lagi.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....


eh nape uncle john pulak bro john lah he's my bro in law....hahaha
tapi thank u lah ye:)

10:09 PM  
Blogger NJ@Goboklama said...

nampak kurma baru teringat x beli lagi... :(

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qisst...

belum terlambat masih ada masa lagi.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home