Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Heavy rain yesterday causes this flood in certain areas in sg and partly because of the high tide too.

We've been getting lots of rain lately and the weather been cool all day and night.More rain are expected this week so I am prepared with an umbrella to work.

I left the clinic sharp at 6pm today so am able to cook simple dinner of yong tofu ..... hehehe....in this kind of cool weather its nice to have a hot soup of yong tofu:)






Just simple a dish actually I bought these stuff yesterday to cook but when I got home father already bought chinese rojak so its tonight's dinner then.
I finally get to make use of the frozen otah2 I bought 3 weeks ago and I open the crab meat otah-otah and its nice and tasty.The soup base is ikan bilis broth and I add knorr tomyam paste .... sejuk2 makan pedas2 sikit sedap kan?

Put a bit of noodle to go with the rest of yong tofu stuff.
Here's the result a yummy hot tomyam yong tofu ......


The incredible tales continues..............banyak juga response kan and after reading nor ash burn comment oh my seram juga kan?so remember next time if you are warded check who comes to your room ..... hehehe

Opad de N3 also quite scary esp at the end of the bed ......

I also learn of the missing Nurin from opah de's blog and I sincerely hope she is found now in 1 piece.Knowing she is suffering from kidney ailment hope she is ok.I don't read the malaysian news as I just don't have enough time to browse so if of you kind friends read and knows please leave me a message of the progress of her search.

To all my malaysian friend in the cyberworld 'SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI MERDEKA' on friday 31st August....where ever you are.


I will put an N3 of the continuation another day of JH where I work from 1971 - 1995 as requested by my niece Nazz and hey thats where she was born in 1988.
Much have been heard of Alexandra Hospital and as the saying goes seeing is believing!!


till my next entry................




Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

looks yummeh tuh..i love yong tau foo..

err..citer antu?? takmo bacer lah..uba fenakut laa

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

eh ingat dah ke perhentian...bila nak bertolak?enjoy yrself and ingat bila makan kat umah maklang terrer masak tu jgn lupakan I kat sini.....hehehe

10:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Salam Kak Elle...
OD masak nasi beriani kambing ari nih... orait lerrr... amatur masak. Anney terpaksa kata orait sebab kalau tidak, dia kena puasa setahun... ekekekekeeke... sedapnya YTF tu... nanti nak cuba...

3:22 AM  
Blogger simah said...

ai banyaknya entry saya tertinggal.. nanti lepas balik saya baca semua in one go...

tu my fav masa kat mesia tu akak...fish ball!! simple tapi sedap kan kan?

take care..

4:36 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

OD...

bryani???terrer tu masak bryani .. my bryani is instant pack from bombay shan...very sedap:)


simah....

lah you pergi sapanca lagi ke?no wonder so quiet lately....hehe

5:45 AM  
Blogger D said...

earlier today I went to the Chinese shop here - teringat kat Yong Tau Fu (they don't sell it here). Haiya.. looking at your pict, think it's a calling. Nak jugakkkkk!!! Must go find ingredients tomorrow.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

buat sendiri:)just fish paste and corn flour aje dah tu sumbat kat apa yg ada....hahaa

8:01 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

kak elle,
Memang sedap makan YTF time sejuk2 gitu. Sedap nampaknya bebola ikan tu kak elle. Ada ingat sama Cath tak? LOL!

10:54 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Kak Elle,
Kat Sg pun ada banjir kilat jugak ke? Kat sini pun, lately hujan jugak. Hopefully, tomorrow cerah, baru meriah sambut Merdeka!!!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

mesti ingat kat you selalu bila memakan yg sedap2 tu:)kesian cath tak dapat nak merasa nya kan?Nanti dtg sg kak elle blanja ok?


mamamia...

I pun tak tau ada banjir kilat tu until the next day baca paper...due to high tide!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home