Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tonite lets talk about otah2 or what we call otak-otak.
On my way back from work as usual on the way to the taxi stand I have to pass by the happenings floor.Last week was bedsheets and bedcovers ... bought a set too....and this week was BUM labels products and food fare again..... but maklang kuih pie tee takdo...I went straight to the otah-otah (the chinese call it this way) and bought 10 of the fish otah2 and whilst I was there the girl who was minding the stalls ask if I want to buy the frozen ones buy 2 and get 1 free in 3 flavours?... pantang di tanya of course nak beli.

The fish otah that I bought to have it for dinner - worth the money the otah gadik2 penuh isi,because sometimes the isi was so little and so thin so I had 6 pcs and alhamdulillah kenyang juga.



Now what do I do with 3 flavours that I bought above?any idea anyone?sifu2 memasak mesti ada idea .... cam mana maklang? nak buat apa ngan otah-otah di atas tu?

The cable tv is introducing new channel an all malay channel call 'SENSASI' ..... there's been a lot of complain about our present malay channel 'Suria' as they are always repeating their shows.
The question is should I subscribe?of course it doesn't come free and if I do I don't even get to watch it as you know someone is in control of the remote:)I watch tv in my bedroom whilst on the lappie and as it is we already have 5 local channels plus 2 from malaysia tv1 and tv2 that I can watch from the room .... the cable is only at the sitting room.I pay for it but I don't even get to see programs that I like to see.

So what do you think should I subscribe?or just buat dunno? afterall how often do I watch tv except for Hikmah every monday night and my korean and chinese serials ......Sya your daughter not the only one ...... hahahha...... actually I watch more of chinese serials than malay sitcoms.

Sports channel also raise their fees oh pokai lah my pocket now:) and with sensasi lagi pokai.
Do share with me your view most appreciated.


till my next entry................

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

otak2 tu...i tak idea..idea tak datang kalau perut dah kenyang lah kak...

ambik je channel tu...takkan nak tambah beratus kot!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

macam mana nak ada idea ..maklang berbuka posa mak oi banyak nya makanan:)

channel tu tengok lah dulu .... kalau bolih jimat why not?subscribe nanti takde yg tengok.....haha

9:24 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

frozen otah-otah, tak pe , bolah simpan dulu kalau tak nak makan, tiap kali nak makan, campur-campurkan tiga jenis tu..serupa macam oatak-otak kat kemaman ke ???

TV channels tu, kalau I langgan je... boring pulak nanti kalau tak de channel yang menarik nak ditonton :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

otah2 mmg bolih di potong2 dan campur dgn yong tau fu kan dah ada idea ni....hehehe....nanti satu hari akan membuat nya sedap juga sekali2 makan yongtaufu panas2 eh?

Possible I langan aje sape lah tau my father gi holiday:)bolih duduk kat luar tengok.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, smlm Cik Abg Intan Terpilih tu sound kat I pasal channel Sensasi tu, disokong oleh the powerpuff girls. I cakap boleh subscribe tapi kena korban kan either HBO or Sportschannel. Tak boleh nak angkut semua! So, all of them agreed that they want to give up HBO!...he.he...father and daughters...sama jer..

Btw, Sensasi pun ada Hikmah 3!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

tu lah last nite while having dinner I saw the clips of hikmah3....maybe I will subscribe:)sports channel tak bolih unscribe kang org tua tu meradang walaupun I yg bayar semua....hehehe

7:30 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

kak elle,
Frozen otah-otah tu kasik simpan dalam peti ais, tunggu Cath datang visit dan hidangkan... WAHAHAHA! Loyar buruk lah ini Amoi...!!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

otak2 oso got frozen aa?? very the creative kan...

as for the channel..perhaps u shud wait a month or two and see what other comments about it, whether good ke tak? kalau stakat samer suria tak yah lee..

9:31 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

tak yah tengok lah sensasi..program hampas layak buang longkang jer.

2:35 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kak...Hikmah 3 tu sedap jugak..kat astro dah tamat...lega...tak payah dah tunggu2 kat TV @9;oopm every Mon to Thurs.

3:32 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

program sensasi tu program apa??? ..I blur dah lama tak ikut perkembangan Tv .....

4:40 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Kak Elle, nanti bila dah subscribe ada time nak berblog lagi ke? Or buat macam Norabella, U subscribe new one, & korbankan 1 old one.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

bolih beli lagi just tell me u nak datang:)


UBA....

ada yg frozen...re new channel tu wait and see eh?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro jin...

asal tak yah tengok maybe ada juga good show kot:)


maklang...

ye ke dah tammat so whats the ending like ni mesti ada hikmah 4 tak?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

sensasi ni new channel with cable in sg...a whole new malay channel with movies from indonesia and malaysia...and entertainment shows.


mamamia...

mmg tak bolih korban apa2 bab I took the basic with no movie channel except for sports channel.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Hmmm Kak Elle,
Comments kat atas -orang sesat mana entah kot... Punya le panjang lecture.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

biarkan lah byk yg I dah delete tau.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home