Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

When one gets older we will be facing lots of unanswered questions especially singles like me.Now I can look after my father but who will look after me when the time comes?Can my siblings and family do that for me?Its everyone guess!!
I am determined insya'allah if given good health by HIM I hope to work as long as I can to provide myself and my needs.Now a days medical fees doesn't come cheap at all when my father was initially down with stroke it was majority vote to contribute a monthly sum to pay for his monthly medications and follow ups but after few years the number has dropped.It ended with me paying for most of it.Can I complain?NO because they also give father monthly pocket money but that $$ is his to use so once again the burden fall on me.Besides me my 3 sisters are the ones who are still contributing but its not enough and I have to dip into my savings to top up.Moral of the story how am I going to be like when its my time?

I really hope the new proposed MENTAL CAPACITY BILL will be approved by the law.Whom can I trust to look after me and managed my hard earned money(not that I have much) and my CPF savings?I am glad I have a house to call my own and all paid for.
I have to make a decision who to appoint as guardian to see to my affairs should I lose my mental faculties.When the Mental Capacity Bill gets the force of law I will certainly sign up.Having a nominated person will prevent whatever I have be filtered away by "a stranger pretending to be a friend."
The new law I am sure will be welcome by singles like me and the new law can ensure that there is no misuse by others - and thats a relief:) but what happen if we make the wrong choice?????

Do give your comment please but to those with family will have no problem , your children can take care of you......hahaha..... jgn anak2 pulak tarok kita kat old folks homes!
This is a very interesting subject...........

KALAU DULU SEORANG IBU BOLIH MENJAGA 10 ORANG ANAK BOLIH KAH ANAK -ANAK YG 10 TU MENJAGA KITA SEORANG?

till my next entry.................

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

InsyaAllah ada yang akan menjaga akak...you are well loved by all...

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

belum tau lagi tu ... sampai masa nya nanti baru lah bolih cakap...tapi doa2 ada yg akan menjaga.

TQ.

9:37 PM  
Blogger ween said...

there were quite a few ppl that I know that been taken care by their anak angkat altho they have their own children... *the question of who will care for us when we are older always be around my mind*

8:57 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,

Kak Elle kan ada anak saudara? I think both your nieces will take car of you.

Assisted living in USA is not bad at all. All well taken care of. All you have to do is to pay a fee every month. Makan minum semua tanggung. Tapi, Cath rasa assisted living in USA ni tak sama dengan those in Asia, kan?

9:43 AM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

kak elle.. i so understand you.. i nie pun ader terpikir benda nie jugak.. ntah la kak elle..for now i just work hard, work smart and the rest let HIM lead the way...

11:44 AM  
Blogger NJ@Goboklama said...

you're loved by so many people, don't you worry, they will take care of you...

12:12 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Let us pray diberikan kewarasan fikiran hingga ke akhir hayat. Amin..

1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm memang satu subjek yg cukup menarik. Teringat pada pepatah, kawan menangis senang cari, kawan berduka susahkan. Tapi seperti yg lain yus bersetuju, kak elle well loved by all. Orang yg beranak ramai pun ada yg end up di rumah orang tua, semua ni datang dari Nya juga, kita dah berusaha, yang lain berserah dan tawakal padaNya.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Single or not, I think we all wonder about that. But Kak Elle, insyaallah God will provide, don't you worry. My husband and I are trying to instil a sense of responsibilty in our children, especially the elder boy (although he is the third child) - that families stick together and look out for one another.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ween.....
betul dgn apa yg u komen kebanyakan anak angkat yg bolih di harap dari anak sendiri kekadang.


cath...

anak sedara mmg banyak but are they willing to care for you when you've become invalid and provide forever?

7:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

people like you and me are most affected if we end up with no partners..has it ever occured to you shud your mom leave this world one day ..can you and your sisters come to an agreement?

True we leave it to HIM to lead the way:)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Qisst...

I am now well and able but when you are disable it may a diff story.Worst come to worst I enrol myself to a old folks home.


mamamia....

insya'allah tu yg doakan selalu:)tak nak membeban pada org lain...biar lah I sihat untuk membuat nya.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

yus...

apa lagi yg bolih kita buat dlm masa'alah ini?kita hanya bolih berharap a healthy prime old age yg tak akan menyusahkan adik beradik.

Mungkin skg I am well loved but the future no one can tell???

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Queen...

Good of you and hubby to drill it into the children now...

TQ insya'allah Allah WILL PROVIDE.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

best apa duduk old folks home..ada kawan nak main dam, main chess, ada nurse bagi mandi.. seronokk..

10:30 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle....insyaallah...kalau kita selalu berbuat baik dgn sedara2 kita...Allah akan membalas kebaikan kita dikemudian hari...Kak elle jgn bimbang...anak2 sedara kak elle semua sayangkan akak....

10:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro jin...

betul-betul ada ramai kawan kan?hahaha


kaklady....

kita tak bolih mengharap kaklady dunia skg $$ comes first...

sayang ada macam2 sayang habis madu kepah di buang tu susah:)

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alahai...Kak Elle, you buat I sedih. Sedangkan kita yang beranak pinak susah hati,tak tau apa yang akan terjadi di masadepan, apa lagi yang tiada. Insyaallah, Kak Elle..Allah akan melindungi kita semua.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora....

betul kan masa depan belum terjamin anak2 akan menjaga yg senior!
insya'allah yg MAHA ADIL DAN AGUNG akan melindungi kita.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insyaallah...kalau kita selalu berbuat baik sesama kita .. Insyallah balasan dari Allah swt juga begitu pada kita.

Jgn bimbang Kak Elle seorang auntie yg sangat baik dan di sayangi oleh semua anak2 saudara Kak Elle.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

hehehe...belum tau lagi mereka sayang tak?kalau masing2 dah ada boyfriends semua dah lupa:)

7:29 PM  
Blogger simah said...

insyaallah u will be taken care of bila u dah tak capable dah... anyone can see how loving ur family is... (anak dan suami tak menjamin kita akan dijaga..walaupun hopefully they will jaga us later)...
hopefully the mental capacity bill will be approved soon :0)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah....

the future tak org yg bolih tau lagi kan?ni lah yg menjadi tertanya2 olig semua...betul simah suami dan anak2 tak menjamin masa depan kita...tapi insya'allah akan terkabul.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home