Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HAPPY 42 BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE.


Yes its Public Holiday tomorrow 9th August being Singapore National Day........hooray no need to work and can lepak doing nothing ..... doing nothing?oh no I brought homework to do mah......... ..... sob...sob... see how lah ada mood buat otherwise do it on sunday afternoon.
Below is NDP song for 2007 "Will You" lets sing together and have a good day too.
This year National Day Parade will be held at Marina Bay and it will on water just hope for a good weather and no rain.



I am craving for macroni and cheese again but then I forgot to buy the mozzarella cheese ..... I don't feel like leaving the house tomorrow and from what I heard father is going for a drive to Batu Pahat with favourite son in law:)just go jalan-jalan driving through Pontian to Batu Pahat and u-turn back.I wish I 'm been invited will certainly give Ajzie a tinkle since we miss seeing each other in June in Germany but am too lazy .... ah just stay home and be cleopatra ......
Maybe in the morning I may have inspiration to cook something who knows rite?so lets wait and see ok?
till my next entry.........

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger simah said...

happy birthday singapore!..

ni mesti kes akak rindu kat katil dan bantal ni *wink*..

whatever u decide to do.... snap snap yea :0)

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have u try cooking with velveta or cheddar cheese. tastes better than mozzarella with macaroni.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

thank u thank u....

pagi ni hujan lebat Simah syiok tido but mata ni pulak dah terjaga:(
belom dapat idea nak masak apa lagi.....hehehe

6:41 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

thanks for the tips ok will try it cheddar I have but velveta have to go down to supermart.

btw when are you in KL?

6:42 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Selamat hari jadi singapore..

I really miss the Chinggay ( betul ke spelling ni??)..dulu selalu tengok kat TV.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

chingay masa raya cheena ....
tapi national day ada float juga...it will be a colourful NDP tahun ni pasal di buat di Marina Bay atas air.

dah usik budak nakal pagi ni....hehehe

7:13 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Happy Birthday Singapore!!!

K.Elle, enjoy your break.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

TQ:)

relax ni huh but need to go down to the market soon to get stuff teringin pulak nak makan 'bol'pronounced as 'bowl'ni my arwah mak recipe nanti I put in my dapurkakelle....bolih lah cuba for the family weekend ni.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Happy Birthday Singapore.

Kak Elle tak keluar shopping ke? This is the best time go shopping. Everything on sale, kan?

10:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

malas nak keluar oi...cuma go across ke pasar aje beli cucumber and frozen karipap to keep for emergency...haha

12:44 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !!

wah , best duk lepak kat rumah... selamat beristirehat :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina.....

TQ

kalau masuk lambat sikit ada bol to see bolih masak mlm ni for the children.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home