Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yesterday 21st April Norabella and I get to meet the writer for the novel of HATI SEORANG WANITA non other Ms Noraisah A Bakar aka nor ash burn:)
Appt was fixed for 12.30pm at Lot 1 for lunch after work and as I was off duty earlier I took a cab(as usual) there and I was indeed very early so I start to browse around at the small mall but couldn't find anything nice except managed to buy something for Mulan's 2 kiddos since I will be meeting her hubby today who is in S'pore for work I think or issit shopping ah mulan?Mulan has something for me from Vietnam so thats why I have to find my way to meet him(mulan I think I get my bro in law Saat to represent me lah)....haha...I ni pemalu sikit tau!!...
Anyway mulan I hope Zarif and Marsha will like what I have for them and for you that pack of Shan Bryani Bombay....buat jangan tak buat-biar satu HCMC can smell that aromaaaaaaaaaaa.




This is our celeb Nor Ash Burn scribbling on the books for Nora and me.
Thanx Nor for making time to meet us and hope our meeting won't be first and last and also hoping to read more of your novels in times to come.All the best to you:)
For your info Noraisah will be in KL this weekend for the book fair at PWTC do give your support if you have the time ok?

Sorry I can't show you her face until the book fair in KL and thats the proper introduction of Noraisah A Bakar.

To maklang and loveujordan......taraaaaaaaaaaaaaa my breakfast today non other my favourite fruit cheese on toast with a cup of 3 in 1 nescafe.......oh no! there goes my waist lineeeeeeeeee.

For today I had the apricot and almond cheese and its so yummylicioussss.......oh oh I can see you drooling .... ish ish here take this tissue and wipe it ..... hehe....

For today I will be cooking ayam lemak cili padi.............

to be continued...

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

ayoyo...... pagi lagi I dah drooling ni.... tak pe.. nanti I nak buat the whole entry pasal yummy yummy food......

bestkan dapat autograph novelis terkenal...... :)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

ok cepat put up your yummy foods biar I pulak drool.....hehe

yes she is so humble sekali ...nor ash its true:)

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak elle, it was great fun meeting u. thanks again for the treat and the company. i dn nora pun seperti susah nk berpisah hari tue. tak percaya tanya dia berapa kali dia biarkn bas yg hendak dia naiki lepas begitu saja kerana nk berlama lagi dengan i. hahaha really fun meeting u people.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nor ash ...

tu lah kalang kabut nak balik kalau tak si Adah dapat join ...she called kata tak jadi pergi seminar tu kat NUH konon nak join wherever we were..kesian.

No problem abt the treat nanti bila you dapat your royalty payment you pulak belanja kita ok....haha

Nor it was nice meeting u juga nanti kita buat another arrangement for another meeting when you dah free sikit.

9:42 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

sampai hati u buat I begini...dah lah orang tengah tak leh makan le ni...

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

jgn majuk nanti lekas tua:)tu lah sape suruh diet kan semua tak bolih makan ....

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, pagi tadi I jerit nama you kat bawah blok rumah you tau! Takde lah..I cuma pergi pasar kat Bt Gombak cum sarapan pagi tadi.

Memang bestkan jumpa Nor Ash tu. Betul cakap dia yg I macam tak nak naik bas 190 yg datang 3-4 kali tu. Tak puas lah. Thank you for the treat and time Kak Elle. Nor Ash, I feel so honoured to be one of the earliest people who has the opportunity to meet you in person sebelum you kena serbu kat PWTC next week. Betul tak Kak Elle?

Harini I masak Nasi Tomato, Ayam Masak Merah & Kari Daging.. burp..syukur alhamdullillah..

10:20 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora....

what time?I went to market around 9am tadi.

Hari ni masak ayam lemak cili padi aje,goreng bergedil and budak2 gorengkan mee kuning.

Don't mention abt treat tu afterall is part payment for the book.

10:59 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Wah kak elle...syoknya dpt jumpa penulis yang kita minat...hehehhe...

Wow....kak elle...hari ni aje berapa banyak lemak dah masuk lah...tu masak lemak cili padi lagik...hehehehe

11:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

meeting a writer mmg macam mimpi..org nya peramah:)

haha....ayam lemak cili padi tak makan cuma makan mee ngan bergedil.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle, I have never tasted cheese with fruit before. Sedap ke? I do love cheese, especially kalau letak in sandwich, panaskan and eat while all hot and gooey.

I wish I can match your cooking prowess tapi lately ni malas betul. Yesterday buat ayam masak dendeng :-)

10:57 AM  
Blogger Mulan said...

kak elle.. belum dapat barang lagi but.. thanx a lot for evrythin!!! u r so so sweet. hope u like'em...

12:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

queen...

the fruit cheese is heaven to me its something different.When I first had these in Perth I fell in love with it.I don't know how to describe the taste..unfortunately couldn't find them here.

I have to cook on weekends kalau bolih pun nak ngelat tak payah masak but siblings will come to visit bapak so tak choice lah.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...


haha esok Zaiyan balik bolih lah u and children tengok apa yg I bagi just something small only bak kata org its the thoughts that count kan?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

8:59 AM  
Blogger NJ@Goboklama said...

takleh makan cheesecake macam mana sedap pun org.lain kata. Bole muntah2 lagi. Untungnya dpt.jumpa selebriti :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Tengah ngantuk ni tapi bila tenguk makanan tu... terus celik mata

5:00 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

prof...

howdy to you and thanx for coming by.

Qisst...

alamak qisst sedap tau cheesecake tu and also the fruit cheese:)

Kalau u free weekend ni gi lah jumap dia kat PWTC.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

mana ada makanan? cuma toast ngan cheese aje..haha

6:39 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Shan Bombay Brayani..wah Ajzie pun suka.. masa pergi UK kami beli berpaket2..hihi. Tp pedas sgt lah kan...Bau nya mmg mengoda...terus lapar perut nih...

5:42 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

mmg harum bau dia kan?kat sini dia di jual dlm box - rempah plus the rice.Rempah dia alone pun ada but prefer the box with the rice and harga pun murah sangat.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home