Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, March 09, 2007


HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMAN'S DAY


On March 8th, people who are separated by national boundaries, by cultural, economic and political differences, will come together to celebrate International Women's Day; a time to reflect on progress made, to call for change and to celebrate acts of courage and determination by women who have played an extraordinary role in the history of women's rights.

Celebrate International Woman's Day!

To all my friends of the blog world have a nice day.
Tonite Adah is giving Norabella (jangan lupa dress code huh?) and me a dinner treat so in a way we are celebrating IWD too.


till my next entry............

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Ajzie said...

Happy Women's Day too utk Kak Elle. Moga hidup lebih bermakna dan ceria2 selalu..


Hugss
Ajzie

8:42 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

Happy Women's Day Kak..

9:24 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kake Elle dalam kita menyambut Hari Wanita, sedih dengar radio tadi pasal a lady complaining about one actor that tried to seduce her when she agreed to meet him in KL. The stupid DJ then said..

"Yg awak pi datang KL tu kenapa? Kenapa awak nak jumpa dia sangat.. bla bla bla..."

artis lelaki gatal tu tak disalahkan yg salah pompuan jugak and to think just yesterday they are the same person that sound membela wanita.. sedih

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Women's Day to u Kak Elle.. soob.. sob.. tak de sapa nak celebrate dgn kita..

12:42 PM  
Blogger ~ GAB ~ said...

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY Kak Elle. Hope your being a woman in life has so far make you proud to be one.

1:12 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

kak elle dear,

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY .

eeeh... kak elle , adah and nora pakai dress macam kat academy award ke for the dinner ????
sure vogue ;D

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

happy IWD to you kak elle...

stay vogue!!!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...
happy woman's day to u too nad hugs back:)

pisces...
TQ and to u too:)

sya...
betul juga y did she goes all the way wanting to meet him...mmg kalau salah kita juga.I tak membela pihak but should ask oneself before doing anything kan?

chom-b...
first of all may I know where are you from?kesian takpe lah celebrate sorang2 lah.

LJ...
hehe....dress code??was joking with Nora...we had a nice dinner ni baru balik.

gab...
thank you glad you are back:)Yes I am proud to be a WOMAN:)

mulan....same to you too dear:)always vogue!!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home