Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Have a great trip..............


All my bags are pack am ready to go...........................................

To Fiona and family....

Wishing you all a great holiday and regards to Alvin the chipmunk.Hope you'll have a beautiful ONE month holiday and poor me will be slogging alone running from treatment room to lab and everywhere in the clinic.....uwaaaaaaah......sob...sob....
just kidding lah go have a good time and remember to come back so I can take the next ONE month to go on holiday too......hahaha.....Just thinking of you guys having a winter christmas already make me jealousssssssssss...........DON'T FORGET MY PRESENT........hahaha...

Last and not least go have a great time in London then to Hungary and even Paris huh?If you get to meet Angie and Matt say hello to them from me.

So friends here's another lucky friend going on one month holiday well I shouldn't be jealous I did have my chance of 7 wks holiday before but I want to go againnnnnnnnn.
Every end of the year its normal for every family to go on holiday and in today's newspaper all transportation for this month fully booked.Remote places where no one want to go are being snapped too.

To Adah and family who are also on vacation next week .... have fun in MIRI and make sure you don't miss the flight back.......hahaha......akan ku ceritakan satu hari nanti:) PS Adah I was told Miri beautiful place and Damai beach facing China Sea is just great and don't forget to go on the river rafting - a challenge for the boys.


Hey everyone seem to be going away and why am I still here and when is my due ?????

DON'T EVER SIT NEXT TO Ms Swan during your flight or you'll regret it......hehehe..........



2 Comments:

Blogger Mulan said...

Sabar Kak Elle, your time will come & I wish it'll be the most lovely vacation ever. Haa.. ingat jangan duduk next to Ms Swan tu. Hancus trip tu nanti..

8:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...
ms swan is real comic lah...wait till you see her at the atm machine....

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home