Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, November 23, 2006

This is a special request put forward by MAKLANG and NORABELLA from my last entry. Ok with this picture I declared that the birthday wishes by cik tikus is valid from Nov 2006 till Nov 2007.Pada sesiapa yang akan menyambut hari lahir di haribulan yg tersebut kamu tidak di-lupakan enjoy your birthday and have a nice day:) and wishing everyone a many many many happy return of the day......hahaha.....so sekarang no reason I repeat no reason to be jelesssssssssss of others....kah...kah...kah

OK enough of being funny its a joke lah if I know your birthdate I can always make a special entry to wish each and everyone of you on that special day.*.hint...hint*....mine in february so whats yours?To Nora since your special day is the next one week I here by take the opportunity in wishing you a happy happy birthday yg ke .. have a nice day.

I will put an entry again... feeling sleepy now and tomorrow I am going to watch PGL the Musical....olalaaaa.....



10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle,Thank you so much for the Birthday greetings. My special day falls at the end of the month.

So, dah siap for the big day today? I am soooo excited. Have fun Kak Elle.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...
an early birthday wishes for you :)
a usual day not first time watching musical but sempat amik leave takut lambat ..... haha....as you know patient may walk in last minute when we r closing.

9:42 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

heheh kak.. sy nyer besday on march.. *wink..wink*..

enjoy watching PGL..

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces....

ok will try to remember but when in march eh....
Tomorrow ada h-tea ngan Han Isaac but mahal $65/-

3:09 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

what? hans isaac? yums. he he

5:02 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

it will be on the 9.. hehehe..cam promote diri sendiri jerk..

h-tea dgn hans isaac..??!! tapi tak pegi erk..? kalau tak tu, boleh post gambar kat sini.. :(

5:08 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

I had lunch with....Haaaa Kim...
lagi best kak..he..he...enjoy yr PGL...

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K.Elle, nasib baik you ambik cuti, kalau tak, garenti lambat!! So, how was the show?

10:55 PM  
Blogger Idham said...

kak elle...|:)

saya tumpang lalu....
norabella.....heppy besdayyyyy!!!!

ahah...kak elle, nak tyanya cikit...macam mana nak buat strike out the words mcm kak elle buat tu :)

idham

11:27 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

lollies....
yes bersantai ngan Hans Isaac but not going..

pisces....
ok set 9th march

mak lang....
makan pa ngan haaaaaaaakim?

adah....
memang I dah rasa if on duty guarantee lambat balik punya..faham2 kan....haha...PGL was wonderfullllllllll

Idham....
the strike comes with the blogskin...cute kan?

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home