Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, November 25, 2006




This is my sister Ram and bro in law Saat who sponsor my ticket.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Lets hope PINKY will come too bolih blanja lagi tak??

We watch PGL Musical and its really really bestttttt.....I give 5* for a very good show.It was full house and the show lasted for 3 whole hours.I really admire Tiara Jacquelina she is superb!!In fact the whole casts were really good.If given a chance I would love to watch a second time....hehe......memang tak rugi its worth going.How often do we get to watch a malay musical?and I thank them for coming to Singapore to do the show.They received the loudest ovation from the crowd.Unfortunately the queque for autograph signing was very long and they only have 30 minutes to do it so we gave up meeting the cast as it was already very late and we decide to snap a picture with the poster instead. I got home around midnight after sending my niece Huda first.

Tomorrow Norabella will be going and Adah on sunday and ladies you will enjoy it as much as I did......have fun!!No regrets memang best ......

Its past my bedtime and I have to work tomorrow so ciao for now.

3.50pm


check it out I just did this download from esplanade and make it into you-tube of my own



The movie taken from you-tube

29 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

Entah bila kak teh boleh tengok. I bought the DVD pun belum tengok. Bila balik Malaysia tak ada masa langsung sebab terpaksa luangkan masa untuk adik beradik and saudara mara, kan?

5:27 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak teh...

I watched the DVD but the musical is superb...tak terkata.Yes I guess when you come home for a visit family comes first.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, wah teruja nya rasa hati bila membaca your reviews. One of the reason why I beli tickets tonite is because esok tak kerja! he..he..

7:52 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Nora...

You won't regret its a superb show...cuma ponggung tu kena move from side to side 3 hours kot....hehe...mmg kalau bolih nak pergi lagi:)nasib baik mine on 3rd floor gallery vey clear u can view right through centre seat lagik....

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with that musical, what is it about??
Don't forget to watch Dream Girl when it comes to you in Dec or maybe the dvd is already selling in chinatown:) It is a great show with Beyonce, Jamie Foxx and Eddie Murphy.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy....
its the story of java princess who was to be married to Sultan of Malacca but she fell for Hang Tuah...to cut the story short its a legend she's supposed to be alive and staying at Mt.Ophir(gunung ledang).Its not everyday we get a malay musical in sg.....Daisy in sg now she called my dad the other night.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll make sure bawak bekal makan, takut lapar..hehe.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...

tak bolih bawa masuk makanan security check your bag entrance...20 minutes interval.

4:13 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

kak elle..

is that you??

memang best kan PGL nie..i watched it in august this year kat kl..puas hati kann..

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA....

adik sayang welcome..yes thats me and you can more of me in previous entries.Yes PGL a must who hasn;'t seen it.

10:02 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

maklang tiap2 malam ada theatre kat sini.. Putera Gunung Ladang...merajuk tiap2 malam kalau tak kasi tidur sebilik....apa nak buat...

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, can't view the 1st video. what's the link so I can watch it on youtube:) thanks.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mak lang...
ait hakim buat hal lagi...ni dah kes susah ... nampak2 pak lang kena tido kat single bed lah:)

judy....
can watch mah...try lah maybe loading takes longer

10:20 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

glad u had a great time. kami dah tengok cd, tp musical is a different version. musical la lagi bagus kan.. on stage & live. mmg tiara tu superb, she'll go out for apa2 pun yg dia nak buat. not many esp woman like her in the film industry.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

yes betul tu she is gifted and she will go far.After the 1st nite opening she was very happy that singaporean audience response was so good that she may bring the musical to other asian countries.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saya pun suka tengok musical...tapi tak pernah pulak tengok theatre kat turki ni..

abis dalam tu dşaorang bersilat silat ke semua akak? mesti best tengok depa melompat lompat lawan..

3:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

what you see in the first video tu lah the action on stage...Lagu2 dia pun memang bagus..we really can feel the atmosphere esp the sound system is very good.I hope they will sell the DVD I surely will buy.How are you?budak2 dah sihat dari URTI?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Idham said...

:)

happy to read abt happiness....and this time even better when it was you kak elle who was the happy one!

idham

12:31 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

idham....

yes being happy make the day :)

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, what else can I say? The PGLM is extremely superb. Its acting, music, props and everything is 1st class. You tau tak Kak Elle, I dapat the main casts punya autograph but oleh kerana star strucked, I terlupa nak salam mereka.Gambar yang hubby ambil pun tak clear sebab ramai sangat orang..

Tapi....jeng..jeng..jeng.. I tengok lagi malam esoknya..Betul tak tipu,..ok..nanti I write in detail kat my blog.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora....
ye ke?my niece and I nak tengok lagi actually because when I check online ticket masa ada but limited seats and anyway sunday ada 2 wedding to attend so decide not to go :( lets hope PINKY will come to sg will definately go.....

7:25 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

ruginyer kak elle tak dapat autograph depa.. nampak Hans Isaac tak kak..? :)

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, I saw Afdlin Shauki and wife. There are many stars, the rich & the famous on Sunday. Even Dato Sri was there himself to greet Spore Ministers.

On Saturday, I was seated right at the centre 3rd row from the stage. On Sunday, I dapat seat 5th row from the front, lagi clear..

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saya mcm nak sakit ja ..tekak mcm tak betul ja rasaya....the kids r Alhamdulillah fine (for now)..cuaca tak tentu arah..kejap sejuk kejap tak.. peluh tu yg buat diaorang sakit..

memang sedap lagu dia..i like it too..:0)

akak saya ada letak clip hatice dan baddin nyanyi kat blog saya..cuba la akak tengok :0)..my kids life menyanyi sebelum masuk bilik tido..:0)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...
org mak oi bukan main banyak yg beratur nak autograph so kita tak kuasa actually nak amek gambar ajr tapi yg kat depan tu tak nak bergerak.Hans Isaac dlm mimpi lahhhhh

Nora....
tak adil...tak adil...I jeles u...my friend went on sunday she managed to get picture of them tu pun banyak yg menununggu.

simah....
take care ok ... kat sini pun sama sekejap panas sekejap hujan...

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superb musical!!! 1000x better than I La Galigo.
Err, tumpang lalu K.Elle, Norabella, I was there on Sunday, seated..entah ye which row kat centre..ha, row 0. Yang I kenal cuma Hawazi Daipi aje yang duduk belakang I.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...

ingat Hans Isaac duduk sebelah you....hahaha..kan I dah kata the show was superb.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tumpang lalu Kak Elle, Hai Adah,I was seated at row K10 & K11. I saw Hawazi Daipi from my seat too. I guessed Dick Lee & his clan were somewhere near you lah..

8:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora....
i jawab for Adah yes Dick Lee was same row as her ....

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home