Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, November 22, 2006


This picture say a thousand words ..... its every parents dream that their children get straight A's in their exam.Friends in Malaysia had their share when the UPSR results was announced last week.Faces of happiness and excitement of both parents and child and congratulations to those who had 5A's but that doesn't mean if you don't get 5A's you are no good.You have done your best and no one can tell what the future may bring rite?Excell and study hard and with His Blessing you may succeed.

Tomorrow 23rd Nov 2006 is d day for parents and students as the PSLE result will be announced at noon.Yes we are recycling the excitement all over again,the anxiety waiting for tomorrow- is it the students or parents? Parents please accept whatever result the child get he/she has studied like the picture above may it A* or A or B-they did their best.Its true with good result the child can go to good popular school but neighbourhood schools are also good too.

My nephew Shafique will be getting his result too and I wish him all the best and hope he too will get good result..I know you have studied for your exams and you said the maths paper was quite tough and we will know tomorrow.To my good friend and colleague Adah relax M will get A's don't worry you saw him put his efforts studying so nothing can go wrong.Sleep well tonite and don't think about it....hehe...I know its easy said than done.

Ok this is about all and to all my friends who had or going to have their wedding anniversary here's wishing each and everyone of you a HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ...*these wishes is valid for one year*dengar uncle pakcik jgn jelesssssssss lagik......hahahaha

12 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Good Luck to all parents dan anak2...semuga dapat all A's

Kak, wish birthday pulak, valid for one jugak...supaya pakcik uncle tak jelessss...

10:10 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Betul tu kak elle...apa pun mereka dpt...harap2 parents akan menerima dengan hati terbuka...

Good luck to all the parents & students....moga segalanya berjaya....

3:10 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mak lang and kak lady.....

ya sama2 kita wish kan good luck to all parents and students yg akan menerima PSLE result today.Mak lang birthdays wishes akan ku fikirkan....haha

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u, thank u K.Elle. Luar nampak ok , dalam hati ni Tuhan aje yang tahu!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah....
sms me when you know the result ok..good luck to both mom and M

8:12 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

good luck to all..

**boleh wish utk the whole yr jugak ker..? hehehhehe..

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes to all parents & students who will be taking their results this year...

Kak Lady & Mak Andeh - dah lepas 'siksa' eh? Mine will be next year...

Kak Elle, errr..kita punya birthday is within 1 week tau..so..I pun tunggu ni bila you nak announce 1 year validity birthday wishes...he..he..

10:20 AM  
Blogger Mulan said...

masa nak exam dulu, kena kerah study bagai nak rak. just before keluar result, my late father selalu cakap, "u've tried your very best. just be a good person to others if u don't excel in your studies".

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces....
bolih apa takut terlupa ....haha

nora....
your birthday coming?yg keberapa?sweet 17 ke?hehe......maybe next entry

mulan....
betul tu mulan mungkin kita akan succeed di lain alaran....

7:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...
ooops salah type aliran bukan alaran

7:04 PM  
Blogger Idham said...

:)

to all parents...best wishes.
to all anak2 yg ambek pereksa ...tolong pujuk mak bapak ko orang nanti hehehe...
dunia dah terbalek !

Idham

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

idham.....
dunia belum terbalek cuma uncle pakcik yg membuat nya terbalek...haha

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home