Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The last 3 wks we've been eating too much of rich food because of hari raya and even open houses have all the yummy food.So for today I decide to have something different or perhaps I am too lazy to cook and infact since yesterday I told FT that I will cook nasi bryani today and will bring it to work tomorrow if there's any left ... haha.. so sorry FT another time ok?

So today I decide to do .......... taraaaaaaaaaaa.........its nasi jenganan.Gosh can't remember when I last did this and to whoever siblings who drop by today langkah kanan lah ye:)


As for tonite or rather the children haven't decide yet....too bad if aunty too lazy - please learn to eat greens:)hehehe.....but I have frozen satay in the freezer maybe that will do kiddos.

The rain is pouring outside,crazy weather on minute the sun is hot and suddenly raining cats and dogs.I had no choice but rush to get my washing indoor.Bikin org kaget aje:) Ok folks its lunch time so will continue after my siesta......gonna be cleopatra and watch whatever on tv.

9.30pm

ok the jenganan was a sold out semua beres , elek , entek ..yes habis berseh...sekali2 makan macam ni mmg seronok.Luckily the children also ate them except for Adrianna the chubby cutie.

It's raining again and soon after my sisters and family left I did my ironing*whew* at least my basket is half empty now.Macam2 Aznil is on tv now and I do like to watch it esp when he interviews the children...unfortunately we are watching at least 1 month backdated shows.

ok good nite everyone.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle, i have some visitors too today - and seeing your dish, i dont think i can compete..it will be nothing like that.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K.Elle, baryani satu pls, I sponsor ok!

4:28 PM  
Blogger simah said...

nampak sedap.. siblings kak elle selalu datang rumah akak tak bila hujung minggu?

frozen satay? diaorang jual kat supermarket tak?

just out of curiosity la kak elle..hope u dont mind..

u said u r mak to ur siblings.. ur arwah mak meninggal masa akak muda lagi ka?

5:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak teh...
its a simple dish just rebusan afterall the sambal kacang is instant just add water and air asam.Its 4in1 where you can do for sambal satay,jenganan,gado2 and sorry can't remember and for sambal satay you add serai and gula merah instead.Its very handy a pack for $4.50 only and eats for 10 persons.

adah....
you cook and bring for us tomorrow

simah....
being the eldest a replacement for mother lah....
satay goreng ready to eat I bought from the mak cik stall kat pasar.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah....
yes siblings at least 2 sisters will drop by every sunday,another sister on saturday with breakfast and lunch and 1 brother every friday after solat jumaat will bring lunch for my father...btw my mom passed away 15 yrs ago.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem Elle.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ft.....
:)

9:25 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Takut tengok makanan le ni...I am back to my diet back. Berat naiklaaa...so tengok je laa...ni makan full meal once a day aje...bfast roti and malam tak makan...hu.,.hu....

9:22 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

betul tu mak lang semenjak bulan syawal ni susah nak turun lagik...apa ke tidak asyik makan aje.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home