Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, December 07, 2006






HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY TO SHAFIQAH.

Yesterday was Shafiqah's 15th birthday and my pc went on strike sorry ah Fiq otherwise you get to read this yesterday but better be late than never rite?I tried to put an entry last nite but I just couldn't get explorer to open(gila) and I was very frustrated as I wanted so much to wish you a very happy birthday and anyway you already got the b'day present unless you think there's more....hehehe. I heard that you guys had a lovely weekend driving up to Cameron Highland besides KL and did a lot of shopping in misaiman land:)

To my dear friends and readers sorry no entry the last few days been too occupied and today also work late to submit all the e-claims for November as today is last day for submission.
Nothing much to report after that roti jala entry - to Simah try and do it ok..its easy,you can't go wrong.Adah thanks for coming to help finish the roti jala and am glad the family enjoyed them.Although FT didn't get that bryani rice well I brought some roti jala to work on monday and we had that for lunch.

Lets see what I gonna dish out this sunday.....mmm..... plenty I can think of but all depend on my mood....hahaha.Actually I haven't done yam cake for a while ... nope years I think.Yes yam cake is actually something like kuih talam lauk only I put diced yam and then top it with minced beef and I do them in microwave - very easy.Well if I do it will certainly put a pic of it in the blog.Judy I will email you the samosa recipe you want soon.

Wow its coming to end of the year soon time really flies and too fast ..... macam mana ni eh belom puas lagi ngan 2006.

Shafiqah once again a happy happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

4 Comments:

Blogger pekan said...

yeahhh... org pertama..

happy besday Shafiqah..

ingatkan akak dah turun KL awal, sbb lama rasanyer tak baca n3 baru akak..

kejap je tahun 2006 kan.. cepat sgt masa berlalu..

Happy New Year kak..

9:15 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Happy Birthday utk Shafiqah moga menjadi gadis solehah dan berbakti pada ibu dan ayah.

Aha kejap-kejap dah pose pastu raya pastu tahun baru pastu anak sekolah pastu tahun baru cina.. pastu pose and on and on and on hingga tiba waktu kita pergi

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday shafiqah..

insyaAllah saya akan cuba roti jala tu.. i am determined to....nanti bila dah pro sikit baru saya tunjuk hasilnya kat blog..n mind u..it cAN TAKE MONTHS HEHEHHE..thanks kak elle :0)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...

akak masih kat sg...kebelakang ni sibok sikit balik lambat dr keje and masa nak tarok entry explorer pulak tak respond...bila dekat ngan masa nya akak will write to remind you...jgn tak dapat jumpa pulak...hehe...

sya...
betul tu pejam celek masam berlalu kan? dari satu festival ke satu festival recycle .....

simah...

ok practise makes perfect..

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home