Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, November 17, 2006


Happy 18th Birthday to my dear niece Naz.

Last nite we had dinner at Tepak Sireh to celebrate Naz 18th birthday.....suka2 aje.The food was good we had rendang daging,ayam goreng,satay,salad,dendeng daging berladoh and soup bontot.The dinner was not planned it was a last minute decision as always.My battery went flat so not much pictures taken but I can siphon from the other nieces....hehe

My dear father is home and he bought for each daughters a blouse each:) I'm yet to try mine but by the look of it a bit small but anyway thanks bapak for being thoughtful.The remote control now is back to its original place near his special seat:(

To kak lady and mak andeh congratulations to both of you for the 5A's that Farhan and kakak achieved in the UPSR.....tahniah..tahniah...

oh no ..... time is running need to shower and off to work.

9 Comments:

Blogger pekan said...

happy sweet 18th besday to naz..

kak, soup bontot tu.. bontot ayam ker..? hehehe.. tak penah laks ader dlm menu kat kedai2.. kalau kat rumah biasala..

9:25 AM  
Blogger Lollies said...

comelnya anak sedara kak elle tu. happy birthday to her

2:55 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces....soup bontot...oxtail soup
only indon restaurant menu indicate soup bontot...haha


lollies.....

TQ :)

6:55 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Happy birthday dear niece...

Kak, I love dendeng berladoh...Seeedaaaaap...

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle :

Thanks for the wishes.Cuma nak betulkan - it's UPSR (Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah)and not URSP :-)

7:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mak lang...
the dendang tu mmg sedap tapi a bit keras smlm susah nak gigit.

mak andeh...

ooops sorry TER salah typo kekadang nak cepat ..thanx

7:46 PM  
Blogger simah said...

happy birthday Naz!
as long as laptop kat tangan tak per la kak elle.. remote tak penting sangat :0)

9:37 PM  
Blogger Idham said...

:) kak elle.....sweet ur niece tu...cerah masa depan hehehehe

jgn lupa kat kita iye. my blog dah aktif balek.

idham

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...
u r rite better be my laptop than the remote ....hahaha

Idham....
hello hello .... bagus lah active balik banyak peminat rindukan?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home