Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, November 14, 2006




Today is the last day for me to hold the remote control because tomorrow he is coming home from his 1 week holiday.There goes the chance of watching my own shows esp Discovery channel.Sometimes I wonder how come I am paying for all these and yet I don't get a chance to watch my own shows ( ade juga ingat nak terminate aje after 10 yrs) tapi tak sampai hati pulak,see I am not that mean afterall .... hahaha..... Above is a picture of me at age 16months with both my loving parents but mak passed away 15 yrs ago due to AMI and we all miss her so much...al-fathihah untuk mu.

Oh I'd better clean a bit of his room and make his bed at least when he comes home he sees that his bed sheet are changed...mmmm...I am the owner of the apartment,daughter and MAID.Its not easy having to stay with an elder - they are very sensitive people on earth who always think they are right and we are wrong tak pernah nak mengalah.Thats one reason I keep to myself when I am home , stay in my room and watch tv or go online and do everything else in my room.Its better to avoid conversation nanti TER cakap salah merajuk pulak.Friends did ask me how come I don't talk much to him?I really don't know .. maybe nothing in common to talk about?its so different when weekends come he is talking non stop to my sisters and brothers in law and at same time remote tu dlm tangan dia kejap2 tukar channel.....hahahaha.... don't get me wrong I am not complaining only pouring my heart out:) who knows ada orang kesian kat I..kah..kah..kah... No matter he is my father and I love him truly without him I won't be here.

Nothing much happen these few days except at work been quite busy as we are short of one staff and since last week practically I've been coming home late as I didn't get to leave the clinic till 6.45 and at one time at 7.15pm and by the time I reach home it was pretty late.Sometimes patients ni pun satu suka nya datang last minute tapi kekadang doc nya pulak taking too much time seeing the patients:) hmm...nasib baik dapat claim OT - not much but at least something.
Its not easy to get staff who will stay for long now a days they are like rolling stones they hop from one job to another.I think our generation are more dedicated -we work and really put our heart into it.Don't you agree?

Wow 10 more days to Putri Gunung Ledang The Musical,I am looking forward for the show.The tickets are sold out and due to public demand they are having extra show on saturday at 2pm.I will be watching on the opening night lets hope we get to meet the casts at the end of the show.H E L L O Norabella and Adah.. hehe.. I am first to watch it....joking lah folks whether its opening night or finale night its going to be a good show and to both of you hope you will enjoy the show as much as I will.

Ok enough of my yak yak tonite ........

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kesian kat u!! Tapi banyak pahala tau jadi unpaid maid ni. Hehe..

9:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah:...
mmg betul besar pahala nya menjaga org tua ..

10:02 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak Elle...hanya Allah yang akan membalas jasa kak elle...

Bukan senang tau nak jaga orang tua ni...silap2 diorang merajuk...& kalau merajuk tu susah nak pujuk...

Hehehe...kak elle...beli lah lagi satu satelite tv untuk kak elle kat bilik...heheheh

11:43 PM  
Blogger simah said...

Al fatihah utk arwah mak kak elle..

akak memang anak yg baik sebab sanggup jaga bapa sendiri..iyea la kan..setengah orang tu sampai campak mak pak sendiri kat nursing homes sebab tak mau jaga...padahal yg jaga dia dulu masa kecik tu mak pak dia jugak..

ur mom looks beautiful..kenapa akak nampak mcm *boy* ja dalam gambar tu? hmmmm come to think of it... sekarang pun style rambut tak berubah :0)

selamat surrender tv punya remote control :0)

5:35 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak lady....

betul susah nak jaga selalu kita kena setuju aje,merajuk org tua2 ni mmg susah nak pujuk tapi alhamdulillah so far so good.Cukup lah satu cable tv afterall dpt tengok pun cuma waktu mlm jadi tak perlu.

simah....

takde rambut bab tu macam boy...haha....my mom cantik and she was only 19 masa tu..can u compare to our 19 ysr old now?she looks so matured kan?Yes re menjaga org tua banyak yg terjadi skg mereka di campak kat poor old folks home and some don't even visit them.They showed on tv how they look fwd for their children's visit during raya but some didn't turn up..melelih air mata.

6:26 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Kena banyak sabar kak...kita pun akan tua nanti (sekarang muda sikit dari tua)...mana tau lagi terok dari tu!

Take care..

9:01 AM  
Blogger Mulan said...

tak terkira byk nya pahala jaga org tua kita kan kak elle. sememangnya, takde depa, takde la kita. bila dia dah takde (ayah mulan dah takde), baru la rasa terkilan, rindu, sedih tak terkira...

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, orang tua, biasalah. Kita kena banyak bersabar & pandai jaga hati mereka.

Wow...I pun macam tak sabar nak tengok PGLM. Err...tengah planning nak pakai baju apa..ek?.ahaks..
lepas tengok PGLM boleh lah pergi dating kat tepian pantai di Esplanade tu...he..he..mengimbau kenangan lalu..ha..ha..

9:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

MAK LANG.....
Tak bermaksud nak complain - luahan hati...betul satu hari kita pun tua dan mungkin as you said could be worst.

Mulan.....
betul tu hanya tuhan yg akan membalas pahala kita.

nora.....

I penyabar punya org bab tu I rather stay in my room,takut kalau bercakap nanti tak sengaja terkasar kan?

Ait nak pakai baju glamour ke?I pakai baju raya yg colour burgandy tu or maybe the black one.

5:44 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kak..what happen to kawan kita yang dah tak ada blog tu??

8:00 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

kak,

kenapa father akak stay kat indonesia.. (sorry, terbusy body skit..)

sy pun harap sy boleh menjalankan tanggungjawap dgn baik pd parents sy bila mereka memerlukan sy nanti.. :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...
bapak staying with me,he went to Jakarta for holiday....jumpa gf agak nya....hahaha

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home