Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Sisters are Forever

each morning when the day begins
when other friendships fade or end
sisters are forever.
seasons come and seasons go
summer rains turn into snow
but no matter where you live,
or how far you go...
sisters are forever!

- Ashley


Happy Sister's Day to all my sisters from the blogland.

12 Comments:

Blogger Norabella said...

Am I the first one?

Yes...happy sisters day to you to Kak Elle...

9:04 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Same2 to you , sis in singapore

11:51 AM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

happy sisters day!

ni sister kat spital ke sister adik beradik, missy?

12:25 PM  
Blogger simah said...

happy sisters day!


boleh akak belanja ais krim? hehehe

5:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

same to you kak elle!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon my ignorance K.Elle, tak pernah dengar Sisters day ni. Tapikan, same to you!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora:...ok u first dpt potong reben yeah happy sister day to u too.

mak lang:...hope you had a nice day kat office,me pretty busy as we short of one staff today.

nazrah:....sisters in islam ape macam? or sisters in blogland? nak katakan I yg mandikan u kat spital masa baby tak mungkin pasal u di lahirkan kat mesia kan?

simah:....what flavour and how scoops u want? hagan das?tom&jerry?swensen?just let me know nanti hantar scoop to u ice cream kena beli kat turkey ok...hehe

kak teh:....and to you too hope you had a nice day too.

adah:....int sister day was on friday and I've been getting so many smses wishing me sister's day so ni lah pasal I am wishing everyone online.....save $$$ smses..

8:21 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

hope every day'll be a great day to you kak elle, a very dear kakak.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Ain't Nobody said...

Elle, happy sisters day to you too... sisters forever rite. We always do.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan:...TQ adik hope yours too will be the same.


yeen:.... yes scouts honour sisters 4ever and always.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the saying goes 'It's never too late' Well here's wishing u a Very Very Happy Sister's Day! too.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ft:....TQ ...TQ and to you too...how the sago pudding finish or not?

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home