Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, August 02, 2008

They arrived......


They finally arrived after a delay of almost an hour at the woodlands check point.Today I had the honour of Rudi (my nephew) driving me to the destination where Simah and children will be drop off @7.30pm.Simah sms at 6.50pm to say that she is at JB immigration after an hour she says she is still at sg immigration and there were long Q.Rudi and myself already reached Queens Street and decide to detour to Arab St to buy murtabak for dinner as I am pretty sure they will be hungry.Then came Simah message that she is taking public bus to the interchange....ait kenapa pulak??? mana coach yg bawa mereka dari Melaka???ala kesian nya dek lama kat immigration mereka di tinggalkan coach bertuah tu...panic kejap Simah .... so we rush and told her to wait at the Kranji stn where they were.



Alhamdulillah we finally found them at 8.30pm .... hmmmm apa lagi berpeluk2 lah nak hilangkan rindu.The children are so cute ... sumpah tak bohong tak percaya gi lah jumpa mereka.

After our dinner and shower the children watched cartoon network and they say they don't feel tired now....hahaha



They are still watching cartoon channel and not wanting to sleep ... but me too bush already and ready for bed.








Simah and family at my pigeon hole tonight .... after shower they were glued to the tv screen









One of the teachers came to my room with these - happy nurses day she said ..... hehehe most of them wish me that .... even an ex doctor who has left us remembered to sms.Its the thought that counts:)






They slept so soundly till 9am just in time when McD came to deliver our breakfast ..........











till my next entry.........

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

betul kak..its the thots that counts..sebab tu i am thinking of u..he..he..

salam kat simah...sedap murtabak tu...

7:39 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

ingatan di hati selalu eh?

sedap betul murtabak arab st tau...pagi ni pun akan b'fast murtabak:)

8:15 AM  
Blogger zino said...

lama tak makan murtabak ni hehe

12:32 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

semalam, over excited tengok headband tu, lupa nak wish kak elle...
HAPPY NURSES DAY MY DEAR KAK ELLE
kadang2 kan, its not a good medicine that helps but a good nurse with a sweet smile like yours.
Sungguh mulia kerja nurse ni.. tapi sad to say ada nurses yang tak value kerja diorang..

Seronoknya ada Kak Simah and the family teman kak elle.. sure meriah rumah dengan suara budak2 tu kan.. yes, memang they're comel. can tell from the picture.. :)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino..

nnt mai sg kita gi makan ek?hehe

11:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

tak terlambat mengucapkan happy nurses day:)

aha sungguh meriah sekali dgn kedatangan simah and children.

11:20 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

wow... I can imagine....best jumpa Simah..
nak juga murtabak tu...

2:09 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

At last...akak jumpa simah setelah beberapa lama berkenalan dalam blog...seronok kan jumpa diorang...anak2 dia memang cantik dan comel...

3:52 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Seronoknya dapt jumpa! The kids are as cute and Simah is affable as you would imagine. Salam to them, ya.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

yes seronok jumpa mereka ... children very cute.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

at last dpt bertemu ...bukan sehari but 4 hari bersama serumah lagi....hahaha

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

just as expected:)

6:33 PM  
Blogger D said...

melampau si simah!!! dah jumpa kak elle tapi dengan D belum lagi! Heehehhhehe.. jeles!

sorry now tak de internet connection at home, hence jarang datang. Kalau datang pun, tak tinggal jejak! Good that you're keeping well, kak elle..

1:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

D...

are u still in malaysia?...jgn jeles simah dtg pun pasal I jemput dia stay kat rumah.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home