Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, July 21, 2008

The weekend......

The weekend is over so quickly and I am still camping at Windermere at my youngest sis place.On saturday as usual once a month I had to send my completed invoices to my ex company and since I was at Orchard Rd .....TST lah....hehehe

I went home to mop and do some of my laundry before heading to town and came home at around 2.30pm did some work and tried to watch tv .... at 6pm Aini came to fetch me to dinner.We went to Hyatt's Straits Kitchen for a buffet dinner with my aunt Ju who arrived from Darwin last week and also with my cousin Lin.My sis Ram and family were there too.There 12 of us for dinner and we had so much to eat .. plenty more to eat but the tummy couldn't take anymore .....

We headed for home whilst Ram and Saat and family along with Hafiz and little Adriana went to watch the late show of BATMAN.....they got home t 1.30am and by then I was already in lalaland.









Sunday 20th July genap 40 hari bapak meninggalkan kami ke alam barzakh dan semoga roh nya di cucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan dgn orang2 yg beriman.... amin.

We did the 40 days tahlil at at my brother's Baharudin place yesterday after Asar,he ordered nasi ambeng for the kenduri ... masa'allah so much kuih2 from the siblings and clever me brought fruits in the basket.My aunt also send some kuih2 in the morning and Cik Anon make kuih jongkung asli .... too many I just couldn't try it.

The nasi ambeng itself come swith 12 side dishes .... oh my god what a kenduri alright!!!





Our next kenduri tahlil will be the 100 days that will fall during ramadhan.

till my next entry......

Labels:

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh kak elle jalan2 ya. makan sedap pulak tu.. makan untuk ummi tak?

11:57 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Alhamdulillah, rezeki melimpah ruah..:)emuga roh Atok di cucuri RahmahNya, Amin.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi..

alamak ummi terlupa lah nak makan untuk ummi asal sedap sangat...hehe

org belanja ummi ikut aje lah kan?

1:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

alhamdulillah mmg rezeki melimpah.

1:53 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

sedapnya tengok makanan..maklumlah..orang kat sini puasa..jadi tengok makanan apapun sedap!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

mmg sedap maklang:)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

kak elle, so much food.. make my eyes goes big ang bigger.. especially after looking at the fruit basket yang 'the clever me' bawak tu..
I miss rambutan and longan kak elle.. please please.. I want some!! hehee.. macam la boleh hantar gitu2 aje kan..

2:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

terbanyak makanan mmg rezeki melimpah smlm...nak buah2 tu ye nanti saya FeDex ye

2:17 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

amboi bawak beso macam nak pegi duk oversea je.... makan-makan yang memangnya yummy makanannya .

semoga roh atok dicucuri rahmat InsyaAllah, kejap je masa berlalu.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina ...

nampak je besar weekend bag aje tu:)mungkin lama mungkin cepat...belom pasti.

insya'allah:)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Kak Elle, who is Cik Anon to you? She was once a SBC actress kan?Her hubby is Cikgu Yusoff? If yes, I knew both her daughters Norliza & Nordela and they used to stay at Clementi.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora ...

small world kan?she is my father's youngest sister...no more with cikgu yusoff..now married to aziz sattar bro zaini sattar...liza and dela my cousins lah:)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Kak Elle, small world lah! I used to stay at Clementi before Bt Panjang. Liza was in the same school as me at Bt Merah Sec and Dela was my classmate at Ghim Moh. In fact when Dela got married, I was present, she was a good friend to me during school days. If you do meet her, salam buat Dela.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

like u Dela too has 3 girls..eldest girl is 19 or 20 I guess.Insya'allah will let her know IF I see her:)

8:56 PM  
Blogger arsaili said...

salam..sekejap dah 40 days..moga arwah senantiasa dicucuri rahmat dariNya

12:21 AM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Mush, belum sempat lagi visit Straits Kitchen, insyaAllah next visit. The spread looks very delicious indeed Kak Elle. Glad you have family to shoo your lonely blues away = )

3:01 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

arsaili....

ye 40 days just flew by kan?

6:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush....

nanti balik raya you try ok ..its 5*food court if I have to pay myself I won't go for sure....hehehe

6:25 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Hafiz tu siapa?? Hensem jugak si Hafiz ni... Hehe..

Satay, cili crab - hmmm hmmm good...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

all pictures that appear here are my own family nieces and nephews.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home