Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, July 11, 2008

Heads galore......


Here are some of the headbands that I have knitted so far ... bukan nak advertise ye but just to show the different patterns.I am glad some of you seem to like the idea of my using headband as anak tudung:)looks like I have started a new trend kan .. kan... kan?


Some of you have voice out of owning them too and insya'allah if time permit I will knit them for you and my first gift to someone is already on the way to its destination and hope when she receives it she will make use of it and ofcourse I will feel proud too if she is willing to pose and take a picture of it.... but bear in mind I am not a pro so workmanship may not be 5***** and also should you get your share head size differs what I knitted is according to my size so if its too big do take in from the back yah .......




Here below are some of the completed headbands ..... as time goes by I will experiments with knitting patterns ......







The ones above in my possession unless I have takers .... anyone?????


This brown one reserved for ummi365 as requested .....


This black piece on its way to its destination ........ may the receiver be happy with it:)


There will be more to come soon ... but ?when kena lah tunggu .......










till my next entry..............

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

wishful thinking maklang:

kalau dapat setiap warna untuk setiap tudung yang ada...alangkah indahnya...he..he...

tulah kata wishful thinking je...

8:53 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

gelak saya kalau semua nak mcm tu pengsan ler saya.....hehehe

wish tu bolih maklang tapi dapat ke tidak saya tak jamin ye:)

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kita pun macam nak satu la kak elle... boleh ke? kalau 2 3 4 5 pun kita terima.. hehehehe... *banyak cantikkk*

i also like brown. it's one of my fav color....

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

suealeen...

insya'allah nanti saya buatkan ye?tapi lama sikit ye

9:10 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Cantik headband Kak Elle.. I like the dark brown one... Always love dark color hair band... Great job, Kak Elle.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

wah juga yg minat warna brown tu ye?I like the cream colour with scallop pattern nya.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

Neeza suka all the headband tu..
kalau beli kedai, kejap aje dah longgar..
this one rasanya kukuh.. and boleh tahan lama.. sebab hand knitting kan..
agak2 color merah cantik tak?

2:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

nanti kena cari wool merah dulu 2 c cantik tak ok?

cotton is better tapi makoi 1 roll is betw 11.90 - 18.90 compared to wool...cotton mixed wool also mahal $6 each.

2:47 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Wah!! Kak bisness dah makin berkembang nampak...semoga akan lebih maju...

3:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

bisness???? mana ada?
hobby nak habiskan masa di sickbay....hehehe

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home