Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last 4 nites......

Last 4 nites I stayed with my youngest sis Aini and family ........





On tuesday nite I packed my back with few stuff ......


to sleep in this room that belongs to little Adriana ........



Room full og her toys but who cares as long I have a bed to sleep on with the aircond on ...... zzzzzz only I have to walk quite a distant to the train stn about 15 minutes my way of walking.Lots of up and down the steps too ... adoiiiiiiiiii my poor legs and knees.

Yesterday the parents had meeting again in school ..

mmm... tak habis2 dgn meeting but one good turn is we get food to eat ... hehehehe......

onde2 .....

my share of yummiesssssssss




mee siam nyonya .....


some of the kuih2 ......


I am up to here now with the muffler and in times ..... it will be ready.....

till my next entry..............

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

kak elle, how old is Adriana? the room is full of toys but the books arranged so nicely. rajin Adriana ni..
sedapnya makan2 kak elle.. neeza pun ada makan2 gak semalam..
perasan 1 benda kat gambar tu.. the cherries.. baru aje lepas makan cherries.. first time kot makan.. sedap jugak rupanya..

11:53 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza....

Adriana will be 5 1st August..

Mesti lah bilik kemas aje ada 2 maids menjaga kata kan...haha
but mainan kat luar berserak juga tak terkemas:)

the dark cherries was sour...the huge strawberries sweet.

2:39 PM  
Blogger zura aini said...

nyum, nyum, nyum, hhaha...kenyang dah, have a nice day kak elle.

3:28 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

patut lama tak nampak akak online...

anyway..hope you are not lonely ye...anak patung pun banyak tu...

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zany....


same to you too

7:13 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

aha maklang saya nawa diri kemari cuma nak ke stn jauh sikit.

7:14 AM  
Blogger zino said...

lain kali kemana pegi bawa le notebook tu.. boleh online di mana saja hehe

yg bes meeting ni makan makan makan hehe

3:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino....

mmg bawa lapyop cuma tak masa nak online...byk activities,,,,

10:05 PM  
Blogger Abang Long said...

Bilik Adriana tersusun dengan buku ... bagus !

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home