Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, June 06, 2008

To Past The Time.......

Since its a school holiday my sick bay has been very quiet the last 2 weeks I came about 2-3 times a week when I am expecting some students to be in school otherwise I will take leave to be home looking after atok who has been under the weather of late.



This week it self has been very relaxing indeed with 2 days leave on monday and tuesday. I return back to school just for days and I managed to complete these knitting items.So you can imagine how easy life is for me .... hehehe.Masuk kerja terus duduk sampai 4pm do nothing just knit ...knit... and knit.Usual knocking off is 6pm but at 4pm we can leave unless the chairman comes in.



Atok is still unwell he is getting weaker and weaker hardly want to eat much just few spoonful and thats it.So today I bought some Ensure drinks for him to give some vitamins to him and offered ice cream for him which he finishes.He is having fever now and I have given him the cold compress.


Silversarina too is looking after her mother at present who also is not in her good health like atok.My Allah give us HIS blessing in keeping our parents in good health always.





Did another 2 sets of bootees for 'wanmommy' future grandchild ..........





I did these 2 hats for my monkeys in my room at the sick bay yesterday and today ..... cute rite?The monkeys were given to me by my boss when I start work.
I've kept my knitting needles for now as next week I will be busy as the contractors will doing my bathroom hacking and laying new tiles plus new toilet bowls and all.Its not because I need new ones but because my neighbour one floor below complain that their ceiling is wet so the HDB people came to inspect and found that I will need to do it ... so there goes the $$$$ for repairing.
The week after my aunt from KL coming to stay to visit atok so I will be onleave till school reopen and unfortunately can't go anywhere due to atok condition.
till my next entry .....................

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Moga2 akak dan rina diberi kesabaran untuk menjaga orang yang tersayang...Amin...

8:33 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

insya'allah:)

8:39 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

sapa wanmommy bertuah tu ... thank you my dearest queen .

semoga kedua-dua atok dan my mom sentiasa dalam rahmatNYA dan kita juga , InsyaAllah.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

mmg bertuah wanmommy tu kan?takpe lah mungkin rezeki si cucu:)

Insyaallah semoga kami di lindung olih NYA dan semoga kami tabah dan sabar membuat tugas kami menjaga mereka.

6:01 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

KakElle, semuga Atok diringankan sakitnya. Kesian saya dengar.
Doa saya kirimkan.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

comelnya booties tu.. neeza teringin belajar knitting tapi tak kesampaian sebab takde sape nak ajar.. huhuuu.. takpelah, balik malaysia, try cari cikgu..

atok ada improvement tak? semoga kak elle diberi ketabahan untuk jaga atok.
Semoga atok lebih tenang dan sihat.. Insyaallah...

1:25 PM  
Blogger Sue.Aleen said...

booties, hats and also the monkeys! so so cute!!

kakak saya 2 orang pandai knitting tapi ilmu tu tak pernah turun kat saya. tak reti la..

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

banyak pahala jaga atok ni akak.... :0)

semoga akak dan kak rina tabah menjaga orang tua tersayang....

wont be able to blog hop after this... will keep in touch via sms ...

take care akak!

i love yg atas kepala monkey tu! hahahaha lucky monkeys! hahaha

2:30 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

ayah sy pun tak berapa sihat lately nie..baru baik demam,skrang pun asyik komplen rasa mcm nk demam jer..i think the weather kot ek.
moga atok cepat sembuh,bkn senang nk jaga org tua nie kan kak elle...nak kene byk sabar..bak kata my father dia 'baby tua' hehe,so manjanye lain skit.
wahhh...semakin teruja sy tgk hasil knitin kak elle..nice!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

Our salams to TokG and prayers with him always. Amin.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home