Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Life Support ......



Atok is being supported by medications and breathing oxygen continously.Another bombshell was exploded to me yesterday morning that his kidney isn't functioning so last night they started him on kidney dialysis this maybe due to his low blood pressure.A CTScan report shows gall stone also and of course inflammation of the big intestines.
We are all praying hard for him and we know atok is a fighter and who knows insya'allah he may overcome this fight but ofcourse his chances is 50-50.We leave it to the ALMIGHTY to give him the best and do the best for him.
We love you bapak and also all your grandchildren and greatgrandchildren please do get well as we still need you but if its time for you to leave us all we pray that you will leave peacefully..insya'allah ...amin yarabul alamin.
till my next entry ........

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger cikMilah said...

Doa dari kami sekeluarga untuk kesejahteraan Atok, dunia dan akhirat.

8:32 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Sedihnya tengok Atok...

Memang betul kata Akak...sekiranya sudah masanya Atok pergi, pergilah...dan sekiranya umur atok masih panjang, sembuhkan lah dia. Semuga Allah memberi Atok dan jugak Akak sekeluarga kekuatan ye...

Doa dan salam ayang dari kami sekeluarga untuk akak...Tabahkan hati mu...

9:18 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

TQ banyak2...

9:52 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Thanks for the update on Atok. I'm praying hard for his recovery. You take care too.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

berat mata memandang berat lagi bahu memikul nya...kami bersedia untuk worst scenario.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

its really sad to see him like that but what else can we do but pray for his peaceful journey should it be time for him to leave us.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Tak terkata apa, Kak Elle. The feeling of watching a parent in a helpless situation ...... makes you really sad. Sabar and redha, dan doakan yang terbaik untuk your father. You take care of yourself too, Kak Elle.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Mummy Rizq said...

Doa kami sekeluarga untuk keselamatan & kesihatan ATOK...

12:28 PM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

tak boleh bayang how scary it must be for you and your family. this is surely one of those times when we hope to find the blessings of pain.

Go with God.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

memang tak sampai hati tengok orang tua kita berada dalam keadaan macam tu kak elle..
neeza harap akak tenangkan hati..
sesungguhnya Allah maha tahu apa yang terbaik buat atok..
neeza dan akak hanya mampu berdoa kepadaNya...

2:10 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Sebak hati lihat keadaan atok, namun macam kata akak, he is a fighter, kita semua redha atas apa sahaja yang bakal berlaku.

2:33 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Coming back into blog world, lepas lama menyepi,this came as a real shock to me. Selama ni mengikuti perkembangan Atok, rasa macam dah kenal in person.

Can't helped feeling sebak. Whatever it is kita kena redha dengan perancangan Allah, He knows best.

Take care Kak Elle.

5:04 PM  
Blogger zino said...

apa yg mampu kita lakukan berdoa dan terus berdoa semuga Allah mempermudahkan segala urusan nya untuk Atok..

5:26 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

I cant help but cry upon the sight of atok lying there helpless fighting for his dear life. I have been where you are now at Kak Elle and i know how painful and stressful it can all be. Our doas for your family, you and especially atok. Big comforting hugs.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home