Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Atok progress ......





On saturday morning around 6plus as usual its time to see atok in his room...Wati as usual will be first person to do so and washing him and changing his diapers and all.I went in when Wati called me and atok look at me but he was so tired he went back to sleep.Around 7 plus Wati tried calling him as its medication time and he just refuses to open his eyes and we get no response at all.My brother came at around 8 plus with kuih2 for him and he too was unable to rouse him from his sleep.I sms to my 2 sisters and told them that I think atok is in coma (stage 1) and want them to come and see for themselves and also told them that he needs to be hospitalised.Lina,Fandi and Ram came and we called the ambulance and had him send to NUH.....the news came and we were so shocked....he is indeed in coma 1 stage and worst his blood pressure dipped down to only 70/40 and some his organs are failing too doctors told us he only have few hours to live and to call family members to come and see him.He was indeed in bad position and we were prepared to loose him.We stayed till late at the hospital and I'd only left at 11pm and at 11.30pm my sis called to say he is going down and come to the hospital......didn't get home till almost 2am.My 3 brothers and sis Lina and bro in law stayed with him.













Yesterday I was there too with my aunt from KL from morning till almost 10pm....my body just couldn't take it anymore ... I was so tired.I called him when I was there at around 9.30am and he opens his eyes much to my surprise after I salam him and told him my aunt is also here and he looks at her acknowledged her.He couldn't talk but tried ..... he was alert for nearly half an hour and then he went down again .... his blood pressure dipped again and again we were told he may slip away any moment.All family members are united alhamdulillah ... all eyes are red with crying .... for almost 4 hours non stop doa and surah yasin was read to him ... he was so weak and yet he is fighting ... opening and closing his eyes ..... fighting .... fighting ..... THEN he starts to talk asking for water ... etc....and most of all he recognises us.













Today we were given an alternative choice of intubate him with tube into his lung with support his breathing and he is being placed in ICU for close observations .... atok is in critical stage and its up to him to fight this battle.All supportive medications are given and we reserve the right to Allah to allow him to live if he it is not time for him to leave us yet.Seeing him in ICU bring tears to ones eye how pitiful he is being strap in both hands and not responding to our calls as he is strongly sedated so that he won't feel uncomfortable with the tubes in his throat.Seeing all those hooked up machines already looks so scary ..............













Semoga atok di bawah perlindungan NYA ... insya'allah.









I like to thank those who have made phone calls and smses ... I maynot be able to answer stat but will do so when time permits.













till my next entry...........

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Ummi365 said...

Doa dari kami untuk atok.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

TQ

9:46 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

salam kak...

semuga Allah melindungi Atok...

Akak pun jaga diri ye...

((Hugs)))

9:51 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Take care Kak Elle. Semoga Atok not suffering anymore. My prayers to you and your family.

10:08 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Read with teary eyes.Semuga semuanya di lindungi Allah.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

we pray for Atok's best condition..
sabar ye kak...

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

kami sentiasa berdoa.. be strong kak elle..

3:54 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Doa diiringi agar semua tabah menghadapi segalanya, InsyaAllah.

Terimakasih kerana sempat membalas sms saya.

take care!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger zino said...

doa kami utk atok dan keluarga kak elle..

9:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang,cath,mulan,cikmilah,neeza,rina and zino.....


terima kasih tak terhingga dr saya dan keluarga Jellanie.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home