Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Life at ACS today......

I just feel like writing an entry eventhough I've done earlier ......

Life is no bed of roses is a saying we've been hearing from our mother's time which is true in most cases but at times we do get free time to pamper ourselves even if its for half an hour and I think all of us deserve this break.....don't you agree?


After a busy day yesterday school is back to normal today,everyone is wearing the uniform no more national costumes......

As early as 9.00 students already start to stroll into the sick bay nothing to fear as I can handle it ... my first case came in headache and feeling unwell after checking her found to have fever of 37.8C so I called the father as mother is oversea and explained to him and gave her an early dismissal so dad can take her to see the doctor.

The rest are simple common cases except for a year 1 boy who came bleeding from his lt nostril after 15 minutes and a cold compress he was ok and went back to class.




After the morning assembly Ms.Divya came to my room and present me the above a small table runner of the school colour in appreciation of my help yesterday .... thank you Divya.



My lunch at 12.30pm at the school canteen ...... a cheezy chicken set for $3.50 ....


It starts to rain at around 2.30pm and students are all busy in class attending their lessons so I decide to go to the school library and yes borrowed 2 new books to read and mind you I almost finish reading the first book Mercu Kasih already .... Nora bagus cerita ni .... esok nak pergi lagi and browse more books.

Anugerah untuk Syamsiah sound good too after reading the prologue .... now that I have free time at the sick bay I can do lots of reading.

till my next entry...........

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Sue.Aleen said...

kak elle,
saya masa kecik dulu sampai form 1 selalu hidung berdarah. most of the time, caused by overheating. biasanya letak ice cube on the nose sambil muka dongak ke atas/ambil masa sekejap ke bilik air untuk basuh dengan air sampai keluar ketulan.. and then it'd stop immediately.

semalam di s'gor ni hujan je since morning, berhenti jap time tengahari and there you go again late afternoon..

9:28 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

suealeen...

punca berdarah dr small capillaries di dlm yg terguris most time...yes ice pack compress will help...

di cni pun setiap ptg hujan smlm saya pun kena jalan dlm hujan masa pulang.

10:49 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Syok kerja di sekolah, boleh access buku-buku kat library, dapat hadiah pulak tu... yang pentingnya akak memang baik sebab tu semua orang cepat sayang.... muahhhhsss.


hujan jugak kat sg... I perasan 2/3 hari ni hujan rintik di tengah malam, siang panas macam biasa je kat sini...

10:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

di cni bila jam 4-5pm sungguh lebat sekali bolih di katakan tiap hari..

nak pinjam buku jom saya carikan...hehe

11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

midas touch of a kind heart - May God bless you alwys kak elle.

pakpayne

12:18 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Akak macam kerja kat country club -persekitaran yang sihat. Alhamdulillah .

12:44 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

id...

semua nya dtg dari NYA...alhamdulillah

1:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

ni lah country club elite anak org kaya2 ....heheh

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bestnya ada free time to read at work:)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

the beauty of it kan? bila kekurangan buku library hanja 5 minutes away aje:)

4:58 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...patut le nak minum nescafe 3 in 1..hehehe...byk free time...mesti ngantuk kalau takde apa yang nak dibuat...jeles betul...ada org tu dpt baca buku syok2 aje...

Best ke cerita tu kak..Mercu kasih tu nampak macam best je...

8:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

hehe terbongkar rahsia saya skg eh? coffee....coffee 3 in 1:)

Saya dah habiskan cerita Mercu Kasih tu...bagus cerita nya tapi terlalu penek lahhhhhh.....hahaha

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home