Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally.....

Now that I have time finally I managed to do some reading in between seeing the students in the sick bay.I bought these 2 books almost half a year ago and am glad to say I finally finish reading them in 1 week.Nor Ash good books esp Rinduku Di Angin Lalu I really enjoyed reading it ... please let me know when your next novel is out ye? Hati Seorang Wanita a little too heavy - too many characters involved but then this is my honest opinion maybe others have own opinions rite?




Yesterday I start reading the book below which I think its a superb book to read .... The Secret is about positive thinking and never giving up hope.Maybe I will watch the DVD and that remind me to borrow it from Aini.


I was reading this today when a year 3 student came in and then saw the book and straight away she expresses how good the book is -even her parents are reading it.I told her to get the DVD from Borders where my sister got hers.Cath if you are reading this entry go get this book from Amazon.....hahaha

Once I finish this book I will go to the school library to borrow more books instead of buying now...hehe.... the beauty of working in a school where library is within reach.The 2 librarian are very friendly too.One thing about a private school they are very generous to the students and staff,they are well provided in every ways.

Someone sms and ask how I'm doing at the school?the truth I have NO REGRETS and I am very happy and gets along well with the principal,vice principals and teachers....and also the non academic staff.The students are used to me now even when I go to the canteen sometimes for lunch they will come to my table and greet me.

Today 2 girls from year 2 came just to chit chat with me during their break and guess what they say?"auntie I am sure you are lonely so we come to chat with you".... they are so cute!!! girls for the visit.

Then we have those who come hoping I will let them rest sorry I see case to case especially if I know they are cons ..... like today I had a girl who came in at 3.30pm complaining that she has tummy upset for few days after eating oysters few days ago???and she said the wrong the thing ... want to know what she said??? can you send me off early?????sorry you are not since she complains of tummy ache I gave her a hot compress and she can jolly well rest in my sick bay till the bell rings at 4.30pm and go home.......I emailed to her tutor and Vice Principal as usual to inform them who is resting in my sick bay and her tutor replied 'elle I am glad you kept her back!!!'....hahaha ..... but once again I do have genuine cases with high fever etc and this is when I will call the parents or guardians for those foreign students asking them to fetch them home.As of this week I've been authorised to send students off for early dismissal whom I think are sick unlike before early dismissal forms are signed by the Vice Principals...... .... another credit to me.

till my next entry.........

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Mulan said...

sama la dengan kes2 kat zharif's school clinic dulu. teenagers yg ramai sangat buat hal..

bravo kak elle.. sure enjoy ada teman2 cilik kat year 2 tu...

11:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

mmg these foreign students yg selalu buat hal...

yes love their visits to come and cheer me up!

6:11 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

best sambil kerja boleh baca buku cerita...kat sini tak ada chance laa...

8:54 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

kerja maklang masa tu emas kan?Di sini masa saya panjang menunggu anak2 dtg..so sambil menyelam sy minum ler air...hehe

bila dah boring membaca nanti sy mula knitting pulak:)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Oooo, kena carik buka Secret tu kat Amazon... I will let you know ya...

10:26 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle, seems like you are really doing well on the 'new' job. hahaha lama-lama nanti tak boleh kata 'new' lagi. I think it is not stressful like your previous job. You are like me .... library within walking distance aje .. seronok dapat pinjam buku :D
(p.s. semalam mimpi jumpa Kak Elle .... hai bila lah boleh jumpa betul-betul ni?)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ummi said...

Kak Elle, it shows that you are a lovable person.. nanti gi sana nak suruh kak elle urut2 sikit belakang ni boleh?

2:58 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

syok pulak dengar kerja kak elle ni...dikelilingi students .. bestnya !!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

go look for it and read:)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

malam ku bermimpi eh?insya'allah nanti kita jumpa ok?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

urut2 tak main tapi kalau nak hot or cold compress bolih kot:)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

dapat student yg tak ada kerena takpe...yg jahat pun ada juga.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home