Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, April 05, 2008

What did I do today?........





Today is saturday and thank awaiting day off jgn jeles eh to those yg kena kerja.I was awake since sebelum subuh .... its norm now a days I am up before sunrise. I start to do my billings at 7am and this morning was able to YM with maklang...its been ages we chat together but halfway thru' lahhhh she had to accompany cik abang sayang makan pagi pulak.





I did my cooking very early and by 9am all done ... sayur lodeh,paru goreng cili and ikan asin goreng...and thats what atok had for lunch berselera agak nya nak2 I letak sedikit sambal blacan...jahanam diet atok kalau misi nampak hancurrrrrrrrrr.





I didn't go to the hospital with Wati as I have other errands to do .... big projects that make me poorer .... hahaha ..... my first mission was to send those invoices to my main ex clinic at Orchard Rd ... so if you are at Orchard Rd you know rite what will happen next?I left at 11.15am and didn't get a cab till almost 11.45am so by the time I got there it was almost 12.30pm and after handing the invoices to them I went to Tangs to buy somthing forn Adriana as a surprise its a 'fondue' set so she can dip her strawberries in chocolate.Its a small ceramic one in a heart shape.Whilst I was paying at the cashier Aini sms to say they will be there in 5 minutes and will wait at Lucky Plaza.Mission to LP is to remit $$ to Marilou in the Philippines .... her salary as she doesn't want to carry them that day takut kena tahan .... I really have no time to do this errand as by the time I got home its past maghrib now adays and if I go and visit atok it will be past 8pm..Ok 1 job done so next we had lunch at Resto lah apa lagi makan ayam penyet but today I had the grilled chicken cicah kicap manis and cili...sedapppppp... after talking to the owner I got a discount member card jadi lah kan dapat 10% discount for future makan.








Adriana has to go to her speech and drama class and after leaving her and tante we drove to Centre Point as Aini and Kam need to get something .... you'll know what it is on atok's birthday or maybe on his discharge what they bought for him ok?...tunggu eh?Whilst they browse at that place I went to Mark & Spencer to buy ..........................








I overspentttttttttt ..... hehehe ...... and these are what I bought.....







A pair of black flatties .... my 2 feet been swollen since last week I used to have dependant oedema and whole of this week I couldn't even fit into some of my shoes ..... ni mmg amek peluang beli yg baru ..... hehehe ..... please don't ask the price kalau nak make a guess ok? I don't mind paying for it as long I can get my size ... maklum lah kaki gajah mmg susah nak beli kasut di negri sendiri. Can you see how swollen my foot is up there?and how pinkish it is?








I just love this pink stripe long sleeve blouse and guess what? its the same price as the pair of shoes ... adooooooiiiiiii.I will wear this on atok's big bash party and doa selamat.












Then buy 2 tees and get 3rd one free .... haha ... apa lagi ..... those 3 above are the tees I got myself ... ni kalau Wati nampak dia akan berkata .." kak yg i dalam almari tu banyak2 bila nak pakai?".....ok ok nanti kakak kemas almari yg dah nak pecah tu ye?

A bottle of eau e toilette too ... I just love to smell nice .....

And 2 more of these ..... ho..ho..ho... censored!!!!

While at the cashier counter I saw these milk choc turkish delight .... yum..yum .. bought 4 of them .... oh sungguh mengemok kan?

So how was your day friends of the blogland?Hope you too have a wonderful weekend:)

till my next entry...............

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Ummi365 said...

hmm cantik nya kasut... ummi suka kasut flatties macam tu... rasa2 kat kl ni ada tak? ni nak buat gi tenguk ni..he he he...

kak elle t-shirt tu pun cantik..

itu chocalate pun nampak sedap...

Have a nice weekend!

9:09 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

maklang ni pun kena carik kasut. Hari tu pakai kasut yang ada ni, my jari kaki berdarah sebab kasut tu masih tak fit betul2. Memang need time nak expandkan kasut.


Biasalah kaki kembang2 ni , ada a few brands aje yang muat!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

the biggest size in the store tu I beli...gi lah KLCC M&S mesti ada ...bayar aje lah ummi sekali2 give yourself a treat ok?

chocs on offer 2 for $3.00 ..sedap tau....hehehe

9:38 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

kita2 ni mmg susah cari kasut kan?almaklum lah bukan badan aje yg kembang kaki pun serupa..susah nak cari kasut yg betul2 bolih fit skg scholl pun depan nya small.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Sue.Aleen said...

salam perkenalan.. choc tu sungguh menggiurkan... isk..

amboi shopping sakan no..

11:02 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Wow Kak Elle, beli 2 t-shirt, dapat 1 free ya... Itu sangat berbaloi eh... Coklat tu nampak sedap wei...

Eik, pasal kaki bengkak...?? Teringat Cath masa pregnant with my girls... Kaki Cath bengkak cam kaki gajah... Haha.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

suealeen...

salam berkenalan juga dr saya...
tak selalu bershopping:)kalau dapat peluang tu yahoooooo!!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ctah...

yes its common in pregancy where you get oedema...mine is dependant it will come as and when:(

the tees were $29 each so consider ok to get 3rd one free kan?

12:16 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Amboi..... shopping sakan .. saya masih innocent... yang censored tu apa ekkkk....hihihi.


My weekend sibuk dengan budak dua orang ni... ada je projek diaorang...pastu beli grocery kat giant kuantan...

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

kalau makan horman kuar bulu ni lain pulak horman akan membesarkan kita di dada...hahahahahahaha

ye lah ada anak macam ni lah sibuk dgn kegiatan mereka kan?Abeh hari ni masak tak?

1:00 PM  
Blogger simah said...

takutnyaaaaaaaaaa saya tengok akak shopping!! habis laaaaaa gaji! heheeh but very theurapathic kan akak?

bak kata orag turki..*gule gule kullan*... selamat pakai..

milk chocolate turkish delight? hmm.thatz really interesting...:0)

i dok pengsan coz yesterday we had family gathering for baddin's birthday...

3:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

oh its Badin's birthday ye...please wish him happy birthday from me and everyone in sg.

apa nak takut Simah bukan shopping selalu:)hahaha

4:24 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Dearest Kak Elle, You betul2 lucky, can shop at M&S whenever u want! I miss them so much, i used to buy everything there from food to my under garments also. Hai, dah nasib apa nak buat. I will stock up next time i am in M&S buang geram heheheh Hugs for a good week ahead.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

yes consider myself lucky M&S is still affordable:)

Hope you and family has a nice weekend too.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amboiiiiii shopping sakan kak elle. Seronok betui..

12:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

alzie...

bukan selalu:)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home