Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Plan.......



In 2 wks time it will be atok's 80th birthday and we have planned a big bash for him and we made this known to him.He is looking fwd to have all the Jellanies to be present on his birthday.. even my sister from the states will be here for the big occassion.This is one way for atok to get well as we want him to have fun on that day.



Special thanks to bro in law Saat for the lovely designed invites and itinerary and planning and also to sister Aini who has booked a function room at her residence.Thank you too to all who have kindly contribute cash vouchers etc and gifts to lucky winners.We are all working together for a successful bash.To my nephews and nieces who are reading this please get yourself ready to practise and rehearse your contributions for that night.I am also hoping that Imran Ajmain will be able to help me out with songs for the nephews and nieces .... hey Imran I am still waiting for your sms again.....Mus please remind him eh ..... haha....



I am contributing gifts for the lucky draw and games too and as for food we are catering them but of course dear sisters and sisters in law your contributions for desserts are most appreciated and to the Jellanie siblings the more contributions of $$$ means we can have a merrier gathering......











We the children of Jellanie Manaff are hoping for atok speedy recovery and we want you to enjoy your 80th birthday soon bapak.

At atok's request he only wants his children and spouses,grandchildren and greatgrandchildren to celebrate with him....



ps Atok is expected to be discharged on 9th of April.



Insya'allah our plan will be a success ..... amin.











till my next entry..................

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

InsyaAllah everything will be according to plan..

Seronok kalau ramai adek beradek ni kan...meriah!

7:33 AM  
Blogger sakurasa said...

Kak Elle bestnya berkumpul ramai2 ek, nanti sampai salam sakura buat atok n Imran ajmain, he he he sakura suka lirik lagu Seribu Tahun ....

"Relaku mengejarmu seribu batu jauh lagi
Tapi benarkah kaki ku-kan tahan sepanjang jalan ini
Biar membisu burung bersiulan terlelah gelombang lautan"
Ku masih setia

8:19 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Reading the plan pun dah tahu it's going to be a Big Bash....

Seronoknya.....

9:33 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Wah seronoknya ada family gathering.. mesti Atok happy and that invitaition tu very creative lah kak Elle

10:16 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

tu lah berkat ramai adik beradik tapi tu pun kalau bolih bersatu padu kan? Alhamdulillah so far so good.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sakura...

insya'allah kalau ingat kirim salam tu akan di sampaikan.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

mmg harapan kami plan akan success:)byk rancangan pada mlm tu nanti.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

atok is looking fwd to it...ni yg bagi dia motivation untuk cepat sihat.

invitation card designedby bro in law Saat.

11:55 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

syoknya nanti... tengok dalam plan tu banyak games, sure riuh dibuatnya nanti... InsyaAllah ayah kak elle semboh dan dapat bersama meraikan hari yang penting ini...

9 orang sumenya adik beradik kak elle ye ???

2:20 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina....

the party open to the Jellanies only atas permintaan atok tu pun dah dlm 45 of us.

Ye kami 10 beradik yg tinggal skg 9 one brother passed away 13 yrs ago.

Harap saya dapat shopping vouchers masa lucky draw nanti...hehe...hadiah yg kami sumbang pun bagus2 juga.

2:53 PM  
Blogger simah said...

kami kat sin pun join doa akak :0)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

TQ Simah:)

3:56 PM  
Blogger zino said...

mesti atuk suka nanti tu anak cucu berkumpul..

macam baru ni zino sambut kenduri ayah dengan mak.. buat kenduri doa selamat di kampong.. meriah..

7:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

bonus tu atok sampai 80tahun kan?

ya kami ada byk entertainment mlm tu cucu2 akan buat show khas untuk atok tersayang dan juga dari cicit2 yg ada...

sebelum party kita ada doa selamat juga kalau zino baca itinerary tu.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Seronok nya tengok agenda nya..Meriah nampaknya eh...lagi-lagi kalau ada penyanyi pujaan hati ku...he...he..."relaku menunggu mu....seribu tahun..."

8:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

hahaha .... seribu tahun sanggup menuggu eh? tengok lah this weekend he will be in sg or issit next weekend????

He is a very bz person now a days for all u know he can't be in sg at that time...sedeyyyyyyyy

8:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

it sounds so exciting and am sure it will be fantastic! Insyaallah everything will go according to plan.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:46 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

I will remind Nan again AT but not sure if he'll be in SG on Apr 12 coz he's in KL 3 weeks out of the month nowadays. I used to be able to chat with him but even now he's too busy for that. Superstar katakan :P The next time, contact him months in advance so easier for him to plan in his busy schedule!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kakteh...

insya'allah and hope all goes well:)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mus...

ya busy guy now but I think he'll be in sg next weekend for a function.I am hoping he can make a quick lyrics and teach the kiddos so they can sing it specially for atok.

In the Jellanie families 4 grandchilren plays the musical instruments...and they already working hard for the big bash.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Ummi said...

Kak Elle,

wow.. very detail..mesti best punya bday bash ni..In total how many of you ya just the Jellanies?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

wait and see how things will turn out ya?
in total siblings + spouses + grandchildren and greatgrandchildren = 58

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home