Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Countdown.......

Atok's birthday is just round the corner and most of the preparations for the big bash almost completed.We will have another rehearsal maybe friday evening and oh boy I haven't even learn my steps for the daughters presentation .... hahaha .... surprise .... surprise .....the nephews and nieces are good with their songs and guitar ....



This is atok's birthday present that arrived today ... a LCD 32ins tv .... yippee I got to hold the remote control first ..... hahahaha ...... compliments from my youngest sis and bro in law -Aini & Kam ..... Thank You cause I got to share watching it .... and



The doorgifts for the children finally I finished doing them tonight with Wati's help.... banyak2 sibuk lor .... aiyooooooooo


We will only know if atok can be discharge on friday as the doctors think he is not ready to come home yet and if thats the case than we will apply a 5 hrs leave from the hospital so we can carry on with the big bash.

My sis Maria arriving tomorrow from the states to be with us on this special occassion and its been 3 yrs since she last came home.


The song you are listening to is going to be atok's birthday parade song only the lyrics been changed to suit to atok .... jom nyanyi bersama the chorus......

I love you,atok

And if its quite alright

I like you, atok

To be so happy tonight,

I love you ,Atok.

Trust in me when I say,

Oh,my grand daddy.

Don't bring me down,I pray.

Oh my grand daddy,now that I found you,stay

And let me love you,JELLANIE,

Let me love you.

````````




Ni minah vietnam ngah posing in my room .... today they represent ACS Int at another school Friendship day and we won 1st prize....sayang if I wasn't busy that day making kuih cara I would have watch the concert cause the vietnamese won the top prize too.





till my next entry...................

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger simah said...

akak..minah vietnam ni posing gila! hahahahha

wah... ada presentation semua.ni memang full blast party la akak?

happy birthday to atok in advance... jgn lupa update on the party yek akak?

3:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

If I can get hold of the presentation nanti I blog on it ye?

Listen to this song an we have change it to suit for atok nanti I email you the lyrics.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Ummi365 said...

Yey yey ..ummi pun happy atok nak balik..

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

nanti ummi nyanyi sama ye the birthday parade song thats playing now...

9:35 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

InsyaAllah it will be something that everyone will remember!

Maklang pun dah rasa keseronokkannya kak...kalau ada lebih gula2 tu nanti simpan kan kami...kami gi ambik kat Singapore nanti eh...

11:12 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

maklang nak mai sg eh?insya'allah bolih beli lagi nanti.

11:49 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Saya doakan Atok will be in his best state of health to enjoy this grand bday bash.

Kak Elle, cepat hafal steps tu...

1:13 PM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

Happy birthday in advance to atok!

p/s: Nak bungkusan comel tu satu leh?heheheh...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sue.Aleen said...

amboiihh.. kasi LCD.. ni yang lagi jeles ni... nak join le bleh ke?

2:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia....

TQ dgn doa tu mamamia...

lah malu nya saya nak hafal step tu..nyanyi chorus tu bolih lah

5:25 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nani...

thank you inadvance juga

nak bungkusan kena dtg sg:)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

suealeen...

jgn jeles saya pun menumpang ni....hahaha

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home