Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Yes a new addition to the Jellanie family again.

Remember my nephew Adam? ala yg hensem tu ..... hehehe

His baby boy was born today 4th July by caesarian section mother and baby doing well.I received his email when I got home today. Baby decide to come 2 weeks earlier than due date.



Baby Will weigh 8lbs 9oz at birth ...... america ni masih guna ni kalau nak convert to metric it will be 3.67kg kan? Alhamdulliah baby looks well but hard to say who he looks like now.



Proud parents Adam and Jen.



Will in the safe arm of mum ..... baby looks a little like the grandpa .... pappy John :)


To Adam and Jen - Congratulations from all of us here in Singapore.Just wonder when we can hold baby Will eh? Take care and do send us baby's progress photos soon.

To my sister Maria and bro in law John. - hehehey you are a grandparents now :) atok and nenek:)

To Kristina - Congrats you are an aunt now and big aunty too .... hehe....be like me and Will will call you wak:)

We are happy to have another addition to the family .... the family tree is still growing.


till my next entry..............

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Congratulations to Adam and Jen. Wah bestnya dapat anak 4th of July. Double celebrations.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

betul tu kan D-Day over there rite?baby arrive 2 weeks earlier.

8:56 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Congratulations....

Wah tambah lagi the Jellanie clan ni...

9:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

TQ .... tambah satu lagi duit zakat tahun ni.

11:28 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

waaa..nyanyi laa star spangle banner...hehh..hehhh..

congratulations...

1:21 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

:)TQ

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ala ala ala tomeynya baby.... nmpak macam bijak je! hehe.

congrate utk kak elle dpt anak sedara!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

congratulations!

9:23 AM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

welcome to the new world!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby is really cute. have they name him yet?

11:36 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

He's so cute!! Congratulations to the proud parents.

So nanti Will panggil Kak Elle apa ek?

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

siti...

TQ and tak lama lagi u pun akan menimang anak juga.


mama sarah...

thank you tambah lagi satu hadiah untuk di beli tiap2 tahun.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nani...

thank you semoga baby akan menjadi anak yg soleh.


Judy....

name? what do u think?hehe.....


queen....

yes he looks cute kan?

I guess Will will call me nenek groovy kot ..... haahaha

7:13 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Congratulations to Adam & Jen...

To...your sis Maria & John...

Tak lupa buat kak Elle (nenek vogue)...dah berapa cucu dah??....

10:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

thank you nenek vogue dah ada 6 cucu sekarang....hahaha

10:18 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

Congrats Auntie Tipah & the proud parents - was it their wedding you went to some years back. I remembered it coz you told me of the 30 hour flight you had to take & how horrible the jetlag was for you. Who would've thought then that I'd be experiencing the same year in year out too!?! Anyways, congrats again!!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Adam and Jen to sg soon after their wedding as that time tok gemuk was not well and the flight will be to long for him and thats why Adam chose Bali as their honeymoon so they can come and visit us before the flew home....thats 2 yrs ago.

That long flight was for Kris first wedding which only lasted for 3 yrs in 1998.I'm glad she has Robert now.

9:06 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

Oh Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home