Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, July 02, 2007

I was tagged by maklang last week and tonite I managed to find time to pen it down and here they are:-

1. A person is only as good as his words and actions.

2. Friendship is like a bond between two people.

3. To love is to forgive and to show that you care.

4. Money makes the world go round...oo...la...la

5. I miss going to movies as I just can't find the time now.

6. My way of saying I care is by showing it.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by tolerating others but of course to an extend:)

8. Pick the flowers when there are no bounderies.

9. To love someone is to accept the way he or she is inspite of handicap!

10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

11. When I was thirteen, I was so in love with Cliff Richard....hehe

12. When I was twenty one, I had a big party.

13. I am most happy when I am with my family and people who loves me.

14. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that my friendship is not been taken for a ride!

15. If I can change one thing, I will change the world to be a better place to live in and putting extra zeros in my paycheck.

16. If smiles is edible, then I will eat them and hope it will grow within.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all live in peace and harmony.

18. If you want to succeed then you have to pull your socks high.

19. Money is not everything but it will be nice to have the extra cash.

20. The most touching moment was when I was accepted as chef for the Jellanies.

21. I smile when you smile and this will be a happy place to live in.

22. When I am happy, I can eat and eat and eat.

23. If only I don't have to worry about who will take care of father when I am not around.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was to sneak to Tangs to get my estee lauder stuff.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "MY DAILY HAPPENINGS".

26. One thing I must do before I die is to do my haj. Insya-Allah.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like I have done a good deed.

I won't tag anyone.

To Idham I hope with this extra 1 you will reach your goal soon .... insya'allah.


till my next entry..............

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

tahniah..tahniah...siap pun!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

susah juga nak buat ni kan? maklum lah kan untuk amal jariah:)

9:47 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

way to go!!!!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Great job Kak Elle. Oooo, Kak Elle ni rupanya peminat Cliff Richard... Ooooo.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

yippee did it:)


cath...

scratched head to pen it:)
even up to now still love his oldies.

6:47 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

tahniah.. akhirnya dapat jugak siap meme nie..

10:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...

org dah tag kena lah buat afterall for charity.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home