Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Lunch today was at StraitsKitchen and not Carousels my mistake when I read her sms buffet lunch first thing that strike me was Carousels at Plaza on the Scotts.

We arrived at 12.30pm and our table was the last one they took for reservation and we had privacy a space of our own a table for 12 persons. Inspite of the high charge it was crowded buffet lunch from 12noon till 3pm.

This is my second time to this place the first was organised by the management for our annual lunch but at that time we didn't enjoy the food cause the bosses were watching us!!
But today having a space of our own with no one watching I ate so much ..... yes a lot! The only food I didn't touch was the chicken/duck rice and soup noodles /prawn mee and laksa and from the malay counter.

Watch the video and you can see how much food I had and ofcourse sharing with the 2 nieces sitting next to me ..... hahaha....Hannah I think you and Fiqah had more than me:)....hahaa
I went for second helping the yummylicious prawns and chempedak goreng....and countless of drinks....plum juice,mango juice and guava juice.

Purpose of lunch was to bring father out and make him walk rather than be stuck to the house.Of late he has been complaining of joint pain at his knee and this is oneway of making him excercise by walking.Since father was invited I guess I have to go along too rite?
Going up and the stairs is out for him as it causes a lot of pain .... I know as I've been there before:).......alhamdulillah after physiotheraphy and intake of glucosamine the pain is less for now....the knee joint got locked if I sit too long esp on flight and that euro trip long drive from place to place ...... but I survived!!

Jokontan if you around in sg bring maam to this place adults S$38/-++ and children below 12 S$26/-++ under 4 yrs old FOC.

StraitKitchen is halal.






till my next entry.........

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

Outing for your father memang bagus. Dapat jugak dia keluar makan-makan bersama anak cucu. Semoga semuanya seronok dapat keluar bersama .

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

Memang bagus kalau selalu di ajak keluar I pun ada chance di pelawa sama *tak malu*...dan I pun tak payah masak:)

9:16 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

nanti kalau maklang ke sana, bolehlah pergi sekali kan..kan..kan..

9:27 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Sedap-nya... Ada udang, ada kuih-muih. Buah longan tu mintak sebijik.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

dtg lah nanti saya tumpang sekaki:)

bila tu nak datang?

cath...

semua ada cath .... eh kat asian supert tak jual longans from thailand ke?

10:00 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Asian store tu ada jual longan Thai tapi frozen one. Tak sedap arhh frozen longan. Sedap lagi yang dapat tin tu, tapi kalau boleh Cath nak makan fresh.

Hari tu, Cath beli manggis frozen. Last2 sampai rumah, makan sebijik, buang semua. Wasting my money - tak murah pulak tu - $4.99 for entah 7-8 bijik kot.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

wallaaa.. yummy yummy.. great food with great family.. eeiiyy.. slllrrppp... sedap sangat rasanya, terasa kat tekak ni kak elle.... he he..

7:00 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

why do they freezed the longans??


mulan...

nanti kita pergi ok?

7:10 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
They freezed the longans untuk tahan lama. Naik import dari Thailand dah beberapa minggu, lepas tu from the distribution center ke kedai2 oriental pulak, entah berapa lama pulak... Lepas tu, sampai kat kedai, terus masuk dalam freezer besar. Nak jual, baru-lah diangkat beberapa kotak untuk defrost, yang selebihnya tinggal dalam freezer besar for next round.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle

Suka tenguk ayah Kak Elle leh join makan kat luar.. my dad lately is a very picky eater bukan leh ke restoren mana2.

10:27 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

mmg berbaloi makan buffet lunch nie.. masa ni diet semua behind count.. hehehe..

ader murtabak..? emmm..

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

its a shame they freeze it cos the taste will be gone....tawar...


Sya...

my father pun kekadang susah nak ajak keluar*tengok mood*....


pisces...

hehe ada murtagak ayam di counter indian food....macam2 ada roti canai,naan,murtabak and nasi bryani and lauk pauk nya aje ada 7-8 types....mmg kenyang.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home