Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, June 25, 2007

The holiday is over and now its back to the grind again and its work...work...work....

Yes I thoroughly enjoyed the 15 days with my 2 sisters and families and also having my sister Maria and brother in law Johan for 2 days in Lucerne.

I like to thank Ajzie for her time to chat with me when I was in Germany and mama sarah for the chat when I was in London.Unfortunately the instant sambal kacang and pineapple tarts for both of you tak tersampai.

A special thank to kak teh who came personally with her friend Aishah to see me inspite of her hay fever and heavy schedules.Kak teh thank you for this lovely bracelet ....ehem...berat tau:)



The wonder of blogland is just too wonderful .... from a silent reader I began to leave comments and in the end decide to have one of my own and I have no regrets at all. I've made lots of friends and even have close friends that I really can call friends.Yes not friends who bad mouth me but friends who are more like my own siblings.


Friendship is for keep so try to keep them alive and try not to break them.In life everyone have their mistakes and my advise do not ever bad mouth your own friends unless you have proof as this will end up making lots of people unhappy.And secret is for keeps unless you are one who can't keep your mouth shut and I pray to god if ever I have such a friend I will delete you from my list forever with no hesitation......so beware....hahaha....


I maybe cool but when I strike ...................... tiada maaf bagi mu.


Lets forget about the unhappiness and here are some pictures of what I bought for personal use and keep during my holiday.













till my next entry........

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

i maybe cool..but when I strike..ooo..takut la kak elle..
dan saya sungguh zeles dgn bracelet itu...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...
nak bangle tu kena gi London jumpa kakteh....hehe

10:51 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

Kenalan bloggers walaupun belum pernah bersua tetapi erti sahabat sejati masih tetap sama, ikhlas dan suci, InsyaAllah.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

insya'allah perkenalan sesama kekawan di bumi maya ni akan kekal.

menulis ni sebagai ajaran and di harap dpt di simpan sebagai amaran juga:)mencari kawan setia mmg susah kan?

11:17 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

Hope nothing bad happened Auntie Tipah.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mus...

nothing happen but just thought I make it clear b4 anything happen :)

sometimes once you start typing u just get carried away and anyway lets make this our lesson too rite?

But should someone has bad mouth me just hope that person read this.....hahahahaha

6:23 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

la..apasal pulak ni kak?

2 night ago..ok je nampak...

saya amat jeles dengan itu shopping bags...nanti nak shopping bag with ribbon embroidery?? itu hanya terdapat di Kerteh aje..ha..ha..

6:59 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

N3 kali sebagai nasihat maklang pada sesiapa2 yg bermulut celupah tu:)

I ok kot cuma tergerak nak buat N3 ni malangkan tak berbau:)

shopping bags mmg my collections to countries I went to ....nak nak nak bag ribbon emboidery from kerteh...tapi mesti mahal tu asal hand made:)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Mulan said...

saya paling suka collect shopping bags & dishcloth tu. pastu tak pakai2.. sbb sayang.

"friendship remains & never can end..."

(^_^)

~ friends yg noti2 tu, jgn la camtu... ~

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaa.. kak elle nk kawan ngan kita tak? kita cute tau.

hahahaha.

10:13 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...kawan2 adalah mereka yang berkata terus terang dgn kita...bukan yang mengata belakang kita ...kan kak...?

Happy sebab kak elle menjadi seperti kakak pada lady...cuma...kadang masa membuatkan kita jarang dpt berbual...heheh...lagik pun YM kadang mengong kan kak...?

Cantik gelang tu...dari kak teh ye...? Bertuah kak elle...murah rezeki kata orang...

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, amboi banyaknya souvenirs dari luar negeri. Tu baru dari luar negeri tu, yang kat dalam negeri, lagi lah tengah GSS ni - belum shop lagi. I yang cuti sakit ni pun sempat rembat bag idaman Guess kat OG last Sat...buat ubat hati kata cik abg intan terpilih...he..he..Err..dah tengok Ocean 13? best tau...

11:35 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

You are right, Kak Elle. If a friendship is really valued, there's no point badmouthing a friend. Instead, if you have issues with that friend, you should try to work it out between the two of you. You can hopefully get positive results from doing that ... because badmouthing will certainly not solve anything.

About cyber/blog friends ... ini my own opinion lah ..... it is much easier to keep up a cyber friendship. Sometimes in real life, you are just too tied up with other commitments (family, work). Still, the principles of friendship remain the same, cyber or real life.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bracelet:)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

friendship happens in the most unusual way. I made some good friends when you introduce me to blogging:)
Just like the book "The Secret", we need to surround ourselves with good vibes and people. We don't need those who talk behind our backs.

1:06 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

salt & paper..? huhuhu.. penuh nostalgia tue...

2:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

MULAN...
betul friendship is for keep forever:)

sama lah simpan sayang nak pakai tapi at last gunakan juga.....hehe


sitilina...

rumah ni sentiasa terbuka sila lah dtg sebagai kawan ok:)

akak ni buat N3 bukan marah pada sesiapa cuma sebagai peringatan sahja supaya di belakang hari nanti dek mulut badan binasa kan?

6:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady ....

betul tu sebagai kawan kita patut hormat kan?Jgn aje baik depan tapi di belakang mengumpat pulak.

I pun happy dpt berkenalan dgn you dan disini jika ada tersalah bahasa bila YM tu maafkan ye.Tukar yg baru lah moden tu senang lain kali....hehe


Nora...

berholiday kalau tak beli souvenir tak sah kan?

GSS belum masuk pun satu kedai except at JP:)
Hope you are better now.


Queen...

I can't agree more with you:)bad mouthing is bad...bad....bad...

6:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Hazia...

nice kan bracelet tu .... kakteh you made good choice:)


Judy....

we can put the baddies in abox and explode them ... haha

we don't need those kind of friends and only the guilty ones who read my N3 will feel it down to their spine:)


pisces...

macam berkawan juga kita kena rasa garam and pepper nya baru ada Uuummmmppph kan?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle - glad u like it. Kalau patah lengan, dont blame me..thanks for the sambal kacang once again - jam tarts dah tinggal sebagai kenangan.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak teh...

how are you?better I hope.
so bila nak makan nasi jenganan tu?sori lah tarts tu ciput aje.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home