Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, June 18, 2007

Paris the city of Lights after travelling for more than 3 hrs from Brussels we finally arrived and driving through Charles De Gaulle ain't easy the traffic was bad we were all very tensed as everyone want to shop and Lafayette the only deparmental store that closes at 7pm that saturday.We had hardly an hour to shop and everyone went their separate ways...I ended up getting an Easypak bag and mind you mahal 99 euros ...yes another luggage to put the new purchases that I accumulate in the last 5 countries....hehe....rambang mata kot:)Well my 2 sisters bought their branded bags and shoes I met my 2 nieces as we were browsing and gave them each 25euro to spend ...hehe...they rushed last minute and ended getting new shoes at the last minute!!That night first tasty meal of the trip .... thai dinner and the tomyam soup was superb!

The next morning we start our local halfday tour visiting Napoleon Arc De Triumphe,passing thru' Champs Elyse Blvd,Eiffel Tower,Norte Dome,etc.....and finally the Pragonard Perfumery ....hmmmm....heavenly smell and I bought for myself some perfumes and toilette water.

After this we were on our own and we already made plan to go to Disneyland whilst the rest of them chinese head to shopping again.We got a hired car for 10 of us to drive and fetch us back for 220 euros.The entrance to both world cost 58 euros each.The children had their fun ... best place on earth.

Most of the city tour pictures I took from the moving coach so pictures maybe blurred.





London was our last stop before flying back to S'pore thru' Istanbul.We left Paris by the Eurostar to London at 9.10am.Here at the hotel we bid farewell to Peter the coach driver who has been with us the last 13 days driving from Italy,Austria,Germany,Switzerland,Holland,Belgium and finally France.Peter made us sign our names on the Tour Sign Board for his memory.

We reached London at 11.40am after 2 and half hours of travelling.....yes we are in London at last.We were taken on city tour and finally check into the hotel at Ibis Earls Court at 5pm.I sms kak teh to inform her I have arrived and also mama sarah.That evening Aini,Kam,Adriana and myself stayed back at the hotel whilst Ram and Saat took the 4 teenagers out to Piccadily Circus. shopping and dinner.Kam bought rice and curry for me for dinner.

Thank you mama sarah for the lovely chat and also my ex-collegue Angie and a big thank you kak teh for making time to see me at the hotel and thank you also for the lovely bracelet. I could have brought more things for you but bag dah penuh....hehe...hope you enjoy the instant peanut sauce tak lagi terliuh bila masuk my daily happenings:)

The London stay was too short ..... London I'll come back again one day:)






This is all ..... I am unable to put all the 500 plus photos that I took as it will be too slow to run them online.

My special thanks to sis Aini and bro in law Kam for the lovely holiday and all the beautiful and expensive gifts you both bought for me whilst on holiday.To sis Ram and bro in law Saat for the extra cash you gave me to spend....thank you all:)

The end of the holiday pictures and hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy putting them up.

till my next entry...........

Labels:

29 Comments:

Blogger Faizah said...

Good weather nampak..
The nest time if u want to go to Disneyland again..u can book the tiket a month earlier..u can get 29.00 per person..

Nasrin and Wafeeq are very excited to see those pics in Disneyland..hahha..

Tq for taking me trough the beautiful journey..
Lepas ni nak ke mana agaknya pula?

3:21 AM  
Blogger D said...

Excellent trip, I must say! All in the company of great people you love too! I kept asking mamasarah whether you were coming to boring old Coventry but was told that you weren't long in London. Never fear, I'll still be here for awhile. HeHeHe... Next time, come to UK only. LOL

4:30 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Faiza....

yes the weather was excellent that day:)we stayed till close time at 9pm who would believe that??masih terang menderang....haha...too bad otherwise could watch the firework display....haha

took a lot of photos but too much input slides com kaput and have to redo all over...ggrrrrrr

it will be a while for next trip....but Langkawi next project:)


d.....

London too too too short as you can read...no time to even snip into mark & spencer and clarks shoes shop....sedey:(

hope offer to coventry still open in my next visit to UK....hehe

7:18 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

Am glad that u had a good time....next year pergi amarika lak.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, You are so lucky to have a such a generous siblings who sponsored you trip. May Allah bless them with more rezeki, insyaallah.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

BRO JIN...

insya'allah but been there 3 times already to the west...maybe to the east will consider...you nak sponsor ke?


nora...

alhamdulillah rezeki I murah tahun ni...and insya'allah rezeki mereka akan berlipat ganda hendak nya:)dpt pergi lagi....hehe

how r u? so bila nak dating ngan nor ash and me?

6:14 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

seronok kan bila makan angin dapat pulak jumpa sahabat-sahabat dalam perjalanan...

semoga murah rezeki pada semua yang pemurah... (tak nak sponsor kawan kak elle ke ?? hehe...sedia disponsor :) )

I tak habis tengok photos kat sini , nanti I datang semula nak spend lama masa nak tengok dan hayati semua pics...

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina....

kedatangan mu di alu2kan....nikmati lah gambar2 ni puas2....

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waah, jealous lah of the good times you had. fun to be visiting me places with family:) Jim and I will be in Kl sept. 15-10/25. If you come down to KL let me know. Don't think we will be going to S'pore

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K.Elle, tak habis lagi tengok gambar, nanti sambung. Nice pics!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, tak turun kat Turki jumpa Simah ke?;) Hehe...

9:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy....

no need 2 jealous you'll get your share one day just gather all your nieces and nephews and go with them.


adah....

tak habis lagi?duduk lah depan pc tu satu hari...haha

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia....

masa on the way i sms her and she called....too early in the morning ard 6am

on the way back I call tak jawab ...call few times and also sms her.Sampai sg baru dia reply ...hatice sakit.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

where's my comment gone? *scratch head*

still jetlag ke kak elle? It normally take s me 2 days to recover from jetlags. But a month for my husband!

thanks for contacting me the other day. Sorry we couldn;t make itthere but glad you had fun

9:39 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Seronoknya tenguk.. bila lah sya dapat ke sana hu hu hu

12:16 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

great trip with great company (family). 500+ photos kak elle..??? jgn miss satu pun tau. kasi kami semua tengok & share yr great time in europe tu.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamasarah....


asal your comment kena hijack ke?

very bad jetlag even when I came back from states few times I can adjust..but not this trip it took days...every night bercengkang mata.Even my nephews and nieces marathon tak tido....haha

I shud thank you for calling and chat:)


sya....

satu hari nanti insya'allah.


mulan...

sori tak bolih masuk semua 500 pictures...slide com merajuk nanti.

10:02 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Kak Elle:

Bila nak gi Langkawi ? We have planned to go in Dec tapi hotels are fully booked sebab ada LIMA. So, now we do not have any plans yet. Cik Abang was telling, Jom pi Singapore nak? and immediately you came into mind...sure kak Elle belanja shopping..ha..ha...

Nice pics here, baru khatam yang kat London and Holland aje. Yang lain kena ulangkajilaaa...

11:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

jom mai singapore nanti I belanja murtabak and nasi bryani dam kat arab street....hehehe

ntah ye Kam baru cadang gi langkawi nak bawa bapak sekali kali ni.Once confirm I let u know so maybe bolih saing kesana kot:)

7:07 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...kita ni nak posing2 kat sana tu ntah bila pulak masanya pun tak tau...tengok gambar2 kak elle ni...rasa berkobar2...nak kompol duit lah...heheheh

Moga adik2 kak elle Aini & husband & Ram serta husband akan bertambah2 rezeki mereka...

Kak...lady dah dpt semua kiriman...thank u vely vely vely much...Emmmuahhhh!!!! Sayang akak.....!!!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak lady

oh dah dpt yr cepat nya sekali...hope you like it:)

8:06 PM  
Blogger simah said...

salam akak...

wahhhhhhh in a scroll banyak betul happenng during ur holiday.... will come back again to read them all tonite...

glad u have had a wonderful holiday.... memang tak ada rezeki kot kita nak cakap kat telefon kot akak....

insyaAllah one day kita akan dapat terus jumpa :0)

will definitely come back again tonite to read ur long entries:0)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah....


welcome home I bet you had a good summer break and berlagak ngan baju mandi baru lagik :)

anytime simah balik lah baca entries yg you miss whole of this week.

11:17 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

wsaaahh..seronokkan?? earls court ehh..brought back memories...

glad you enjoyed...n beautiful pictures...

10:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

aha next tym if I go again don't mind staying there again nice place near the stn lagi....ada pun peacock department bolih beli yg size xx...hehe

10:45 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kak..bila nak updet ni?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

badan ni masih tak bolih terima pertukaran masa ...jadi update lambat sikit.

11:29 PM  
Blogger D said...

offer to coventry will always be open to all, as long as I am here!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d....

will bear that in mind and thanx :)

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home