Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The day finally arrive to leave for our 2 weeks break in Europe and of course this holiday will not materialise if not for the kind generosity of sister Aini and bro in law Kam.....thank you...thank you.....semoga balasan nya di akhirat...amin.

I am yet to pack my luggage and so far I have all light clothing to pack but now it seems the weather a changing and was advised to bring some cardigans and coat.....ah leceh nya kan?Ingat light clothing will give more space so bolih lah berjoli shopping!!!....hehe

I think the trip gonna be fun especially when you are with your siblings,my sister Ram and bro in law Saat with their teenagers Shafiqah and Shafigue.Sister Aini and bro in law Kam with their 3 kiddos ..ooopssss teenagers Hannah and Hafiz and little Adriana who is 3 1/2.We will also be meeting my other sister Maria and hubby Johan who happened to be in europe for the French open in Paris and we will be meeting in Lucerne - Switzerland.....so its gonna be fun...fun...fun.

Eventhough I will be away having a good time never the less I haven't forgotten all of you lovely friends in the blogland.You will always be in my heart and my mind.......Rina Jordan this is 4 u and also maklang yg ngah bercuti kat Penang tu agak ngah syiok makan nasi kandar eh maklang?.....ni parcel belum lagi sampai2 hai kempunan lah saya nak makan serunding daging masakkan maklang.......kaklady I masih ingat kat you and thanx for msgs left on YM:)and Mulan too for the msgs left behind....hope you are feeling bettter now.

Simah keep your molibe on -will sms you when I transit in Istanbul.....jgn you syiok tido pulak tak dengar kang bunyi handphone ..... hehehe

Kak Teh wait for me ok?......hehehe.....yes I hope to meet our famous blogger non other than kak teh in London insya'allah.

Ajzie the 4 hours trip is too far better not kesian ... takpe kita jumpa when you are back in Malaysia nanti.

Musliha we see you and Dahlia in Amsterdam insya'allah.....can't wait to see my cucu(3rd generation)....hahaha

Oh wow its gonna be a long entry since I won't be blogging for the next 2 weeks but if time permits and if I can find a computer may update a short entry wherever I am.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the followings.

2nd June to bro in law Kam ... hey we going to party in Venice lah.

3rd June to Dr.Nur Izzah aka easylady....happy birthday to you:)..cantik hadiah dari maklang tu kan?

4th June to my sister Lina and Dr Sa'adah aka Adah and to both of you happy happy birthday yg ke ...... semoga dimurakan rezeki dan di panjangkan umur.Adah I will claim my lunch from you when I get back.....hahaha

6th June to my sis in law Sabariah.....selamat hari jadi.....dinner kat mana?eat my share for me ok?

and to anyone else who is celebrating their birthdays in this month June too.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE.

To Norabella who will be going for a surgery on 8th June .... here's wishing you a speedy recovery and hope the surgery will be uneventful.Jangan takut kang blood pressure to naik tinggi kena tangguh pulak surgery tu .... will think of you on that day and I think I am in Amsterdam....nanti I cakap kat tulips tu suruh terbang kat Norabella's ward.
Take care Nora and be strong ok?





Almost done packing but looks like I have to take some out to give room for some warm clothing.
Hand luggage to carry some extra light change in Rome as we won't check into hotel till late .... nampak tak mandi lah satu hari sesampai Rome kami terus pergi sight-seeing.....


Bon Voyage till my next entry.............

Labels:

24 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Putera said...

jaga diri diperantauan. Be safe.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

BRO DJIN....

Thanx for the kind advise..will certainly becareful..

take care

10:02 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam kak elle,

Sayu pulak baca entry ni, 2 minggu akan terasa begitu lama.... apapun hope you'll really enjoy your vacation . Send my warmest regards to all the vacation group members... have a safe journey !!

InsyaAllah, we'll 'meet' again .

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle,
All d best for yr Europe trip. Have fun!
Ambik gambar banyak2 & tampal kat blog, hehe...

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

I pun rasa sedey ni baca your komen no matter as long as we think of each other ok?

insya'allah we'll meet online once I am back....take care.


Hazia....

thanx sis and be good whilst I am away...ok bought new memory card 1GB bolih amek 1000 pictures....hehehe

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak...thanks sebab ingat pada lady....terkilan rasanya sebab tak dpt bual lama...lady balik kampung hari tu so... dpt online walaupun hubby kat Brunei...sya berkirim salam sebab dia kat kampung..anak dia berkhatan.

Hope kak elle jaga diri di perantauan...take care. Enjoy your holidays kak elle...lupakan kerja2 yang bertimbun tu & have a wonderful holiday...sampaikan salam pada Rina Jordan & Kak Teh di London...

Bye kak elle...

Eemmmmmuuuuuahhhhh!!!! Will miss you.....

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak elle...sebenarnya nak sampaikan salam pada Simah...heheheh...tersebut Rina plak...hehehe

12:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

hai sampai tersasur ye?salam pada sya juga lama tak berblogging dia.

simahhhhhhhhhhh kaklady kirim salam....hehe

1:05 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Happy Holiday to kak Elle.. harap semua berjalan dengan lancar dan happy ok..


Insyallah apa2 nanti kami contact ok. Boleh juga call kami di 00497515579952

Hugs

4:42 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

kak elle, how to contact you nanti? mak lang has my contact number. i'll ask your number from her too.

i'll try to contact you when you are in London. tak sangka masanya dah tiba kan kak elle? take care and jangan lupa to charge your camera! memory card dah OK tapi nanti battery habis pulak.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

thanx ok either way hopefully can at least speak to u:)

kemas punya and pack still confuse..apa nak bawak at last decide need a thick sweater afterall cause the tour leader called to say its raining in Italy ....haha


mamasarah....

its ok abt the mobile number from maklang...

ok semua dah buat memory card bought new one 1GB and batteries 1 dozen cukup lah kan..afterall every family ada camera bolih pinjam bergambar nanti.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

Take Care..Have a nice trip..
Bon Voyage!

nanti pic byk2 especially at LV and Swarovski..

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle :

Tak ada rezeki kita jumpa. Insya Allah next time :-) Have a great time in Europe !

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K.Elle, you might be reading this at the airport. Thank you soo much for the wish. Pasal lunch no prob.
Enjoy your trip, have fun & take care.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

happy holiday kak elle.. have a great trip... take care... gonna miss u laa...

11:30 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

take care kak..will miss u...

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

safe journey kak elle... i terlupa nak letak hp kat sebelah katil.. nasib bak hati tergerak nak check hp.... it was nice talking to u...

eh..i thought u nak datang breakfast? tunggu punya tunggu kak elle n geng tak sampai jugak hahaha :0)

1:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy holiday kak elle. moga segalanya berjalan dengan lancar. Take care di tempat orang..

5:55 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

waaa..kak elle..enjoy and have fun..jaga diri baik2 ok..

9:38 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

wah lama sya tak jengah blog.. kak Elle dah pun berangkat.. have a safe and enjoyable trip kak elle

To Dr. Adah .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. moga selalu dibawah lindungan ILLAHI

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adoi terharu..kakak yang seorang ini,dah wish kat blog,sms lagi from austria wishing me happy birthday.Thanks kak elle..you are very thoughtful..

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adoi terharu..kakak yang seorang ini,dah wish kat blog,sms lagi from austria wishing me happy birthday.Thanks kak elle..you are very thoughtful..

4:22 PM  
Blogger Helena said...

Have fun Kak elle......

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

to Faiza,mak andeh,adah,UBA,easylady,helena,sya,simah and yus....

thank you

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home