Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, June 15, 2007

Austria a beautiful place indeed passing thru' the lake district onwards to Salsburg.
Visited the Mirabelle Palace and garden where the'Sound of Music' was shot.Mozart Square where he was born and the house still remain and now his museum.At last we found a seafood joint and really enjoyed our meals and my lunch cost me 16 euros just for fish and small portion of rice!!!



Germany .... we travel thru' Schafthausan to view the Rhine Falls-largest waterfall in in western europe:)then we onwards to Black Forest arrive at resort of Titisee largest Cuckoo Clock Centre and view how they make the cuckkoo clock.After that we moved on to Prince City of Heidelberg to view the caste from far from the Old Bridge.Staying one noght at NH Viernheim unfortunately Ajzie is 4 hours by train so no meeting instead we spoke on the phone and the sambal kacang(instant)became our lunch the next day....haha

Next morning on our way to Holland we stop in Cologne unfortunately it was a PH so all shops closed much to my dismay....saw a shoes shop that was cheap too...wuah...wuah...a gothic religious ceremony was on going too.



Not many more photos to go .... coming soon.


till my next entry.......

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

waaaa...seronoknyerrr..kan...glad u enjoyed yur holiday and back home safe....

10:23 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

thank you:)

11:01 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Lama dah I berangan nak ke 'sound of music' country , cantiknya kat situ.... ohh tugi rugi takleh shopping, tak pe tempat lain masih menanti kak elle :)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

Holiday kali ni betul sight-seeing aje tapi $$$ pun habis juga....hehe

My sleeping schedule masih terbalik hari ni siang2 lepas dhozor aje dah rasa mengantuk ...zzzz sampai 4 jam....hopefully by tomorrow back to normal.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

CAntiknye Austria kan...

X sambar swarovski ke?

7:56 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

bila pulak nak merasa jalan2 macam ni....

9:45 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

wallaaaaa..... best nya trip to europe..!!!! so so happy for u. u had great time there kan. glad u r back. all miss u so much kak elle...!! jumpa kak teh jugak tu.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Faiza...

I bought a set of pendant /chain and matching earring....my 2 sis borong habis:)


maklang....

insya'allah satu hari nanti kalau ada rezeki prgi juga.


mulan....

best...best....miss u too....muaaahhh

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, cepatnya update blog:)
Austria is my favourite country is Europe so far, rasa kena aje la, haha...

Italy tak pernah sampai lagi la:)

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cantiknya gambartu,gambar castle..or is it a church tu kat mana.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

mana t-shirt ??? Mana fridge magnet? mana topi ??? takkan tak beli untuk kami kot...

10:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

nice places to visit but our trip too rushing...


easylady....

castle mostly on hilltop ....kebayakan dah di abandoned... yg gambar with us is mostly churches yg berejarah...susah nak ingat the whole stories....haha

1:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro jin....

ada...ada...terlupa nak bawak balik...next trip ok:)

1:05 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...disebabkan internet problem...malam ni baru dpt tengok gambar puas-puas...sudah pasti kak elle seronok melawat tempat2 yang cantik2 tu kan....

Thanks for sharing the photos with us....

Sound of music....masih ingat cerita tu....best....

8:10 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

nice shots of the castle. majestic looking on the hill.

nak pergiiiiiii... must start scouting now.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak lady...

so internet dah ok lah skg ye?
most welcome bila rindu buka blog ni....hehe

yep sound of music entah berapa kali tengok movie tu tak terkira:)


mamsarah...

pergi...pergi...jgn rugi now that you still there...

the one in austria is open to public by taking cable car...you can view the scenic salsburg.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home