Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Alhamdulillah the parcel I sent to the Kerteh family finally arrived after 7days....*whew*.......
Sorry eh maklang b'day present tu lambat sampai inspite of speedpost!!

Aha how come eh the last time we ordered flowers for your b'day also last minute couldn't be delivered ...kerteh not in their area of delivery-too far!! Ni courrier service also couldn't find your house...why?why?why?.......making a suggestion ni ...get a contractor to put neon lights all the way to your house lah so next time senang nak cari ..... hahaha....jgn marah eh bergurau sahja.

I am glad the children like the stuff yg tak berharga tu ...ciput aje tapi dgn niat hati yg ikhlas for them.I hope Alang is happy that she gets to eat the naugats that arrive in time before your departure.... you don't know how I bambu kat the customer service people tu abt the delay of delivering the parcel......hahaha......next time if there's a next time lah I will use the usual post delivery.Will sms you when I receive the serunding daging tu ... ntah kena sensored juga!!

THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALES STARTS TOMORROW 25TH MAY TILL 25TH JULY 2007.
MARI MARI BERSHOPPING SAKAN IN SG.

countdown 6days to go..............

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Mama Sarah said...

wah kak elle tolong promote utk SG! ada shopping besar2an tu. esok I dah balik m'sia, tahulah mana nak pergi to shop. don't forget to remind me next year ok?

8:46 AM  
Blogger ~ GAB ~ said...

Would love to be in Singapore for school holidays but we have planned for Thailand istead.

Have a good day Kak Elle.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Insyaallah I will be there end June:)

1:31 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

shopping..?? seronoknyer kalau dapat join.. :(

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah....

bila tu nak balik malaysia?malaysian paper mesti ada ikhlan for the GSS ....

I'll be staying at Ibis Earls Court
in london for 2 days.


~gab~....

enjoy your trip to thailand...its prob cheaper than sg...have fun with the family....if ever coming to sg let me know:)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Hazia....

let me know ok?can meet up when u r here.


pisces....

mai lah kita gi shopping sesama.

8:15 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Promosi jalan-jalan shopping-shopping ni..bila lah nak shopping kat singapore ni...

Ish ish dah dekat beno kak elle nak gi melancong..... siap beg dah ke? ..kena bawak 2 extra bags.. shopping !!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Kiah Kardashian said...

salam kak elle,

masa kat msia duul dengar SG sale jer mmg berkobar la nak g. Sempat pergi tahun 2005. Best....poket pun berlubang ler aper lagi.

enjoy shopping shopping.

2:08 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina....

nanti lah bila dah settle semua nya after your return to malaysia bolih shoppimg moping kat sg...

satu apa pun belom buat cik rina oi...ni mula shopping in home town $$ dah tinggal sikit ae....hehe


zakiah...

mmg seronok bila bershopping kan?tak pandang kiri & kanan cuma lepas tu ai tak makan luar berminggu2....haha

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home